Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

balllin on you hoes.
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
      balllin on you hoes.
      go to work! lol
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

JDM front bumper with oe foggy's!
        Should I replace the stock oe lip with my greddy lip? What yall think?
        I see someones CF hood for sale on clist might want to pick that up.
        Last edited by ZeRoCooLCB7R; 05-20-2008, 06:14 PM.
        Hybridnation

Comment

my two new parts are on their way, one of which i thought was discountinued. After this im done for a while till i save enough for my next few mods.

Im thinking 27mm progress rear sway bar with their custom mounts and adjustable end links

Comment

just got a set of enkei rp02's, universal lug, 16x7's for 80 bucks.

one needs to be repaired though, guy hit a pothole.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              just got a set of enkei rp02's, universal lug, 16x7's for 80 bucks.

one needs to be repaired though, guy hit a pothole.
              for your DD or the project car?

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH
                for your DD or the project car?
                for the ranger

nah, ill stick with 15's for the project not the prelude si rims but probably the traklite's and LSD to accompany the lighter rims since i spun the shit out of them in 2nd gear coming out of that turn on the auto-x :LOL:

16's will probably be for the DD, ill have those on and slamm it on full coilovers like Dr. Love's. his setup was sick.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

for the ranger

nah, ill stick with 15's for the project not the prelude si rims but probably the traklite's and LSD to accompany the lighter rims since i spun the shit out of them in 2nd gear coming out of that turn on the auto-x :LOL:

16's will probably be for the DD, ill have those on and slamm it on full coilovers like Dr. Love's. his setup was sick.
                  U want some free blue gorilla tuner lug nuts with key for free?

Comment

U want some free blue gorilla tuner lug nuts with key for free?
                    is that with the purchase of a set of rims and after rebate?
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

is that with the purchase of a set of rims and after rebate?
                      i have them sitting in my garage and i have no use for them...

Comment

Okay finally got rid of my cel, turns out apexi doesn't say to wire in the vtm signal but your suppose to, they need to update their wiring diagram.

Comment

i have them sitting in my garage and i have no use for them...
                          if wes dosen't nab 'em i'll take 'em
                          -:¦:-
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                            if wes dosen't nab 'em i'll take 'em
                            ill pick em up for you since i need to grab the shifter. the only thing is that i need the stock open ended lug nuts for the front.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Blue LED Cluster/Dash Conversion:

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Nice touch on the gauges!

Did you do the signals too?

'91 Cobalt Sedan w/ 300k (owned since new, moddin' it since '98)
                                www.tsxclub.com

Comment

Working...
                                X