Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started it after I let it sleep for a week.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I hadn't post pics of what i had done to it.

here's a before:

after:

Comment

is your front windows tinted also? i like wat u did to the rims..settles nice with the color of the car

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
          is your front windows tinted also? i like wat u did to the rims..settles nice with the color of the car
          Fronts are tinted as well at 45% and the rear is 5%, Thanks kev i thought the rims would come out a bit darker but they turned out nice.

Comment

soon to have crower stage 1 cams, and to be smoking juan soon hehe

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude
              Lol, i wanna see this battle.

Comment

another highway 35 meet? ill be in the back though since i dont have adequete tires

they udnersteer like whoa.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  another highway 35 meet? ill be in the back though since i dont have adequete tires

they udnersteer like whoa.
                  I might get them installed before the infineon bracket racing if so thats where we'll compare times

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

I might get them installed before the infineon bracket racing if so thats where we'll compare times
                    cool, lmk if you need help.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

i will own him enough said, not because i think my h22 is faster but because his h23 is going to spin the tires. too much torque expecially with those cams. I should get my 60ft time 2.3 or lower...

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH
                        i will own him enough said, not because i think my h22 is faster but because his h23 is going to spin the tires. too much torque expecially with those cams. I should get my 60ft time 2.3 or lower...
                        Im pretty sure you can get a 2.2 or lower, best 60ft i got on mines was a 2.273 on a stock untune motor.

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord
                          Im pretty sure you can get a 2.2 or lower, best 60ft i got on mines was a 2.273 on a stock untune motor.
                          I should, hopefully my tires grip well enough

Comment

I should, hopefully my tires grip well enough
                            Its pretty much how you floor the gas pedal after the launch. =)

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord
                              Its pretty much how you floor the gas pedal after the launch. =)
                              The launch is going to be similar to that of my f22 because of the similar power band in the lower rpm's

Comment

dont worry we'll get ron's shit setup so it launches. if it means lowering tire pressure to 15 pounds then so be it!
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X