Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed my DC sports header today.
    My RIDE

Comment

Installed:
      JDM Headlights
      6000K HID Kit
      Accord Type-R Front Lip

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
        a pussy is still a pussy right?
        Very interesting.
        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman View Post

Exhaust cutout for the win, hands down. I don't understand why everyone doesn't do this for street performance applications.
          LOL ok after reading that, that does sound bad

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
          ECS ftw, thanks for the info tommy.

Here are pics of my header installed

Nice! I see you have a shaved valve cover as well! I never update my MR page but I finally got mine on after having it for 4years. I loved how Dr. LuvKudangs ride had one. I fucked up 2x on the wrinkle paint. First one was wrinkle red and it got crazy with the coats and it just looked a more hammered stone look than wrinkle so I shot it up again with wrinkle black and fucked up again. 3rd time was a charm and I found out a hair dryer helps the wrinkle paint crack more.

I think it serves as minimal insurance to a dumb cop since it makes it look more like a stock motor without the obvious "HEY I'M a V-TEC motor!" which some cops look for. Haven't tried fooling a smog station just yet though....

Also about the ECS system, you will have a much easier time installing yours than us N/A CB guys. For one, you have more ground clearance and options to install one.

I haven't seen one picture on the board of somebody running one on of these or even just the Y pipe on a N/A application. Underneath the car it would seem that it would have to be custom angled or be fabbed into the header itself in order to keep it from bottoming out and breaking on speed bumps etc. Turbo guys can just get it fabbed into the downpipe easily way above the ground.

Originally posted by ofr View Post
          I installed my DC sports header today.
          Pics

I am the Yakuza CB7!
          JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
          1994 Prelude V-Tec
          1999 CL 3.0
          2000 Prelude
          2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
          1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
          1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
          1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
            Very interesting.
            Yes Indeed, glad people are finding my JDM philosophy that interesting...

Got my TunerView up and running perfectly. For some reason only the Neptune software was able to control the Button Keys through USB only. I contacted the company and was about to send it back however after opening the unit up to confirm no solder contact points were blocked/came off, it started to work? I can now communicate with my ECU without the need of the Laptop changing view options as the buttons are finally functioning. I set my IABs on one output however they don't seem to trigger on the display screen. Tomorrow I'm going to check the Tuning Map to see if the IABs were disabled during my Tuning session.....Would be kinda pointless to have bought the p72 if right now they aren't in use. Update later.
            Last edited by Warudakumi; 09-23-2008, 11:50 PM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
            JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
            1994 Prelude V-Tec
            1999 CL 3.0
            2000 Prelude
            2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
            1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
            1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
            1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Found out my passenger axel is kaput. No wonder I keep hearing taps on that side.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman View Post

Exhaust cutout for the win, hands down. I don't understand why everyone doesn't do this for street performance applications.
                because cutouts sound like garbage.

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                Found out my passenger axel is kaput. No wonder I keep hearing taps on that side.
                seriously, just get the two axles from autozone and replace them, you'll have replacements forever.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i'm getting a cut out too, and an OEM heatshield over my megan header like juan has on his FGK. Tommorrow Blacktrax is going to install my cam gears

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

seriously, just get the two axles from autozone and replace them, you'll have replacements forever.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

oh, also test fittied my 16" enkei RP-02's and they work nice. plenty of spindle and caliper clearance. i only have the rim so ill have to find a nice set of tires because after having the rim crack repaired it'll probably be the primary set of track wheels and if a track is stingy and wont allow a set of multi spoke rims ill throw on the set of prelude si's and get with the program!
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
                        LOL ok after reading that, that does sound bad

Nice! I see you have a shaved valve cover as well! I never update my MR page but I finally got mine on after having it for 4years. I loved how Dr. LuvKudangs ride had one. I fucked up 2x on the wrinkle paint. First one was wrinkle red and it got crazy with the coats and it just looked a more hammered stone look than wrinkle so I shot it up again with wrinkle black and fucked up again. 3rd time was a charm and I found out a hair dryer helps the wrinkle paint crack more.

I think it serves as minimal insurance to a dumb cop since it makes it look more like a stock motor without the obvious "HEY I'M a V-TEC motor!" which some cops look for. Haven't tried fooling a smog station just yet though....

Also about the ECS system, you will have a much easier time installing yours than us N/A CB guys. For one, you have more ground clearance and options to install one.

I haven't seen one picture on the board of somebody running one on of these or even just the Y pipe on a N/A application. Underneath the car it would seem that it would have to be custom angled or be fabbed into the header itself in order to keep it from bottoming out and breaking on speed bumps etc. Turbo guys can just get it fabbed into the downpipe easily way above the ground.
                        Shane's valve cover looked nice! I tried doing the wrinkle paint twice put i kept meesing up, so i decided towards regular paint. It needs to be repainted though. I know where exactly to mount the ECS.

I really need to get a tune now, gotta wait though.

Comment

Pics[/QUOTE]

i dont have any right now. and i dont have my camera. but il try to get some tomarrow.
                          My RIDE

Comment

changed seatbelt on driveside and passengers and rewired them now they work

h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Bought the primer today. Need to finish taking off the moldings. Hopefully by tomorrow my car will be rusty red.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                              '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                              '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                                Bought the primer today. Need to finish taking off the moldings. Hopefully by tomorrow my car will be rusty red.
                                planning to color match ur mouldings?
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X