Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
    Ascot emblem on my accord... any objections?
    ill be unique and elite
    I OJBECT!

Do a Ascot headlight conversion and u will be unique and elite Nobody did that yet. There is the supercharged CB7 guy with the H23-vtec that did a full ascot face lift...but what I would like to see is just the headlight conversion done keeping the accord front bumper + modified grille.

Putting on a Ascot emblem on your ride is just like a Civic guy putting a Integra badge on their car. Don't do it man unless you do some sort of conversion or something first!

You can get lucky sometimes as Ascot headlights appear once in awhile listed as regular jdm 90-93 accord one pieces by mistake.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
    1994 Prelude V-Tec
    1999 CL 3.0
    2000 Prelude
    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
      I OJBECT!

Do a Ascot headlight conversion and u will be unique and elite Nobody did that yet. There is the supercharged CB7 guy with the H23-vtec that did a full ascot face lift...but what I would like to see is just the headlight conversion done keeping the accord front bumper + modified grille.

Putting on a Ascot emblem on your ride is just like a Civic guy putting a Integra badge on their car. Don't do it man unless you do some sort of conversion or something first!

You can get lucky sometimes as Ascot headlights appear once in awhile listed as regular jdm 90-93 accord one pieces by mistake.
      i hear you import stuff.

i missed a huge opportunty to buy a G square grill from kit-to-lip.
      and i regret badly.
      do you have a couple sitting around? a chargespeed would be fine too.

Comment

i hear you import stuff.

i missed a huge opportunty to buy a G square grill from kit-to-lip.
        and i regret badly.
        do you have a couple sitting around? a chargespeed would be fine too.
        .. we have those sitting around all the time.. especcially chargespeed...
        ----

Got my Koni Yellow's in
        waiting for ES polyurethane kit to arrive..
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

leave the noob/ricer alone! lol
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Ascot emblem on my accord... any objections?
            ill be unique and elite
            your car is not an ascot
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

My new piggy back system came in today.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                My new piggy back system came in today.
                Hurry and install that shiet! Don't let my stock cams rule over your crowers! Are u getting the plug n' play harness or splicing ur existing wiring?

I'm still debating on what throttle body I'm going to go with. I've been eyeing the Euro-R manifold recently but trying to get over it since my intention from the get go was to retain the p13 butterfly manifold with my p72. If the Type-S can do it so can I. Next is definitely a throttle body and once I find out which one i'm going with, my spare h22a manifold is going to get sent out to get port matched and flow tested.

I already got something nasty done 2days ago and had fun with a 350z and Mustang GT at the cost of my Wideband o2 sensor shitting on me I'm going to get rid of a few things once I find the time to remove them. I was trying to color match everything in my interior red as far as lights go, but now I'm going back to amber so my wideband setup and sooner or later my Tunerview will be replaced.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                1994 Prelude V-Tec
                1999 CL 3.0
                2000 Prelude
                2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
                  Hurry and install that shiet! Don't let my stock cams rule over your crowers! Are u getting the plug n' play harness or splicing ur existing wiring?

I'm still debating on what throttle body I'm going to go with. I've been eyeing the Euro-R manifold recently but trying to get over it since my intention from the get go was to retain the p13 butterfly manifold with my p72. If the Type-S can do it so can I. Next is definitely a throttle body and once I find out which one i'm going with, my spare h22a manifold is going to get sent out to get port matched and flow tested.

I already got something nasty done 2days ago and had fun with a 350z and Mustang GT at the cost of my Wideband o2 sensor shitting on me I'm going to get rid of a few things once I find the time to remove them. I was trying to color match everything in my interior red as far as lights go, but now I'm going back to amber so my wideband setup and sooner or later my Tunerview will be replaced.
                  haha lol, Im waiting on the Boomslang harness, that i got from a member from prelude power. Im waiting for my maxbore throttle body and port matched plenum, it suppose to be shipped out today. Then it will be time to visit Jei once again.

Comment

picked up a set of cores for axles. now ill have two sets of autozone axles
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Car on stands again. Installing ingalls balljoint camber kit and will remove header soon.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy View Post
                          looks good pretty flush, I have wanted to do this but i would have to use spacers for it to fit properly

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
                            looks good pretty flush, I have wanted to do this but i would have to use spacers for it to fit properly
                            The rears are ok but the front ones hit the axel nut. I have to use super glue at the moment lol..

Imma get some 5mm spacers probably. I'm rubbing when I turn on full lock.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

received my boomslang harness and proximity sensor. Also purchased a USB cable for my emanage.

Comment

removed my vafc II yesterday and had Ron rewire my harness. Installed the Greddy Emanage, but the engine didn't want to start. Ended up moving some jumpers around and fired right up. Still waiting on my TB and im ready to get tuned.

Comment

Working...
                                X