Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found an old school Ice Man intake red tube and filter at the flea bag and bought it for $15 But the day after I installed it my dizzy took a shit -$220 So I installeda a new intake and dizzy.
    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

just purchased 95 prelude seats today and puttin them in tomorrow also monday goin to go look at a 14b with mani down pipe and 4 - 450cc injectors for $150 turbo has very little shaft play and less then 100k miles

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

finished intake valve seats, machined the lightened flywheel.

just need to order the parts so i can finish off the valve guides on the exhaust side and mount the pistons on the rods..
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

installed my cf hood. painted my grille black.
          My RIDE

Comment

Nothing special but installed fake suede on my door panels today.

Last edited by CbCl7; 07-22-2009, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Been disconnecting wires, and pulling out the wiring harness from the engine. Will hopefully have the engine out by this weekend. Going to go look at a 92 ex accord coupe tomorrow.

'90 Accord EX(project)
              '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
              '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

i gotta grab some pics.

the stock rebuild is on its way.

i have a f22a1 that im throwing int he DD. so far the head is almost done, i just need to machine one exhaust valve.

i have bronze guides on the exhaust (plan for turbo later), performance valve job and a surface.

the block is going .020 over with stock pistons, rings, bearings, blah blah blah.

the head has been milled .012 and the deck has about .006 taken off it so im pretty sure ill be over 9:1

It's going to sport the A6 cam, A6 intake manifold with drilled and tapped EGR ports, EGR block off plate, not sure on the header because i have both the A4 and a DC sports, windage tray and debating on ARP headstuds since im going to go turbo.

again, im trying to get this back int he car within the week otherwise id spend time doing other shit and preparing it for turbo.

I also got bronze guides for my f22a high compression build but that engine still needs a lot of valvetrain parts.

The color scheme is going to be a black oil pan, lime green block, black head and lime green valve cover with a Silver intake manifold.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Got her done, but tear it apart and now selling th turbo kit and maybe even selling the coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord View Post
                    Got her done, but tear it apart and now selling th turbo kit and maybe even selling the coupe.

why?
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      why?
                      Feel like im done with modding cars. drop with rims and a nice lip is all im looking for now. engine wise, my pockets been broke.

Comment

thats still modding it.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          thats still modding it.
                          It is but its not to the extreme where i will be spending over thousands of dollar in parts and labor.

Comment

Originally posted by StockAccord View Post
                            It is but its not to the extreme where i will be spending over thousands of dollar in parts and labor.
                            it all adds up

a JIC coilover is over a G.
                            a nice set of staggered wheels and brand new quality tires are over a G.
                            A lip painted to match is going to be a couple hundred.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Hc (ppm)

15mph Max 87 - Meas 83
                              25mph Max 52 - Meas 57 Fail

Co (%)

15mph Max 0.51 - Meas 1.19 Fail
                              25mph Max 0.49 - Meas 1.52 Fail

No Ppm

15mph Max 701 - Meas 657
                              25mph Max 730 - Meas 443

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

just sell the car as is and let someone else deal with it.
                                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Working...
                                X