Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
    uh i got joog state ref and smog. ill annouce to the world wat i have because i don race my shyt lik that. plus it pulls either way . My shyts clean either way, i highly doubt gettin pulled over. Ive passed 8 eight cops today when i was by your house and went to the concord area....even if i do...then it was ment to happen wateva. but it will stay in the impond. n im not poppin my hood for no pig.
    8 Cops that weren't paying attention, didn't care, or just plain and simple not import smart. Racing has nothing to do with it, cops pull over hondas because they know more than likely any lowered car or even a stock height car with a crazy paint job might have other illegal goodies that aren't smog exempt. My sister doesn't race but she got pulled over and got her hood popped

Cops will target any honda for a easy ticket for their quota at the end of the month. But yeah figured you'll say something like that but just thought i'd give you my 2cents. The 3 people i know weren't so lucky like you always are.

My friend got pulled over and his EK9 looks as stock as can be except for the ride height. To fool the dumb cops, all he has is a CTR stock exhaust but running open header/ECS. He got pulled over because he hesitated in front of the cop that was hiding by the prison on peabody road. The cop just did a routine stop and that went from looking under the car to find no cat to popping the hood to state ref. And not popping the hood is like resisting arrest. If you don't pop the hood for the officer thats just admitting you are guilty of having something under there. One way around that would be getting a carbonfiber/fiberglass hood and getting hoodpins with locks. (OOPS left the key at home) But still they can send you to the ref if they want because if your car is clean....then you should pass the ref no problem according to them.

Right clean nonetheless but not something I wouldn't do if i'm not Bar'ed...I guess you have more jdm balls then me
    Last edited by Kurobei; 10-11-2007, 10:54 PM.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

whats been goin on? too much to read...
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
        whats been goin on? too much to read...
        lol basically nothin E. storys of other ppls shyt....

Well aye no need to hate because i havent got got er anything. b happy u always have something "JDMly" correct to say about my car er sum expirence that youve been threw thats gonna make a example outta what i do. I don tell you what to do with you car. when i ask for advice thats when its due. i got my connects, if i wanted it BARed smoged er anything id have it done. Lik i said hood pins er not im not popin my shyt.
        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

u do have the right to say no.
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Wood you care for a tsokolate doonut?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
              u do have the right to say no.
              x2.
              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

lol basically nothin E. storys of other ppls shyt....

Well aye no need to hate because i havent got got er anything. b happy u always have something "JDMly" correct to say about my car er sum expirence that youve been threw thats gonna make a example outta what i do. I don tell you what to do with you car. when i ask for advice thats when its due. i got my connects, if i wanted it BARed smoged er anything id have it done. Lik i said hood pins er not im not popin my shyt.
                Lol your right it's your car....and didn't I say don't take this the wrong way? I didn't say "TAKE THOSE DECALS OFF YOUR CAR!" I'm just trying to "watch your back" thats all coz there are import smart cops in the 707.

I was just suggesting that if your not Bar'd yet i'd be careful of advertising whats inside the car to people who know the scene. Really I could careless really what you do to your car coz it's not mine. Your car came a long way from the first time I've seen it and I'm just preachin' coz I care for the fact I'd hate to see your car in the impound or sit because of the chances those 3 particular dick cops might spot you.

The past "JDMly" correct things I said in the past I said it when it was due coz you either asked in a thread or asked my personal opinion on AIM. For instance the "Yellow JDM license plate you were thinking about buying" You argued with me about that and said you didn't care what car they belonged to other then the fact they match your yellow highs. I kinda got out of hand along the lines of basically saying it would be dumb and doing JDM all wrong coz it would be equivalent to putting a JDM motorcycle plate on your car...but you asked so I just gave you my opinion.

One other time you asked me whether you should buy that muffler from a hookup you had for like 150ish or somethin but I told you not to buy that shit coz it would be pointless and a waste if your doin a H swap in the future....coz all you wanted to do was weld that onto your accord piping. I told you to save your money and for like 40bucks more you can at least get a full 2.5 exhaust like a Tsudo instead which will be 2x better coz it would help your H22 in the future. You shot my advice you asked down and said you were going to buy it anyways...but whether you took my advice or not, I'm glad you didn't go thru with buying it. Now you can go custom 2.5 or buy a greddy or somethin coz I know for a fact that stock piping is hurting your H now.

But yeah looks clean now lets get back on topic shall we?
                Last edited by Kurobei; 10-12-2007, 03:47 AM.
                707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
                  Lol your right it's your car....and didn't I say don't take this the wrong way? I didn't say "TAKE THOSE DECALS OFF YOUR CAR!" I'm just trying to "watch your back" thats all coz there are import smart cops in the 707.

I was just suggesting that if your not Bar'd yet i'd be careful of advertising whats inside the car to people who know the scene. Really I could careless really what you do to your car coz it's not mine. Your car came a long way from the first time I've seen it and I'm just preachin' coz I care for the fact I'd hate to see your car in the impound or sit because of the chances those 3 particular dick cops might spot you.

The past "JDMly" correct things I said in the past I said it when it was due coz you either asked in a thread or asked my personal opinion on AIM. For instance the "Yellow JDM license plate you were thinking about buying" You argued with me about that and said you didn't care what car they belonged to other then the fact they match your yellow highs. I kinda got out of hand along the lines of basically saying it would be dumb and doing JDM all wrong coz it would be equivalent to putting a JDM motorcycle plate on your car...but you asked so I just gave you my opinion.

One other time you asked me whether you should buy that muffler from a hookup you had for like 150ish or somethin but I told you not to buy that shit coz it would be pointless and a waste if your doin a H swap in the future....coz all you wanted to do was weld that onto your accord piping. Again whether you took my advice or not, I'm glad you didn't go thru with buying it. Now you can go custom 2.5 or buy a greddy or somethin coz I know for a fact that stock piping is hurting your H now.

But yeah looks clean now lets get back on topic shall we?
                  I need a muffler anyways so i shoulda got one. my oems raspy.
                  Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

detail the car today, it was fuckin dirty as shit, found like 2 dollars in coins and some coins from Mexico , I didnt even go to Mexico WTF!!!

Comment

I need a muffler anyways so i shoulda got one. my oems raspy.
                      Well I still have that Tsudo 5-zigen rear section if you want it. That shit is just taking up room in my garage and I want it gone.
                      707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

i don like tsudo.
                        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

i don like tsudo.
                          Just thought I'd offer thats all more better than a raspy exhaust I'll just trade it for a prelude honda oil change kit.
                          707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

id rather get a rsx oem. can you source one?
                            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

tsudo is not bad at all. better then that arospeed u were bout to get...

Comment

This is fucking ***... you guys on aim?
                                707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Working...
                                X