Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
    There are the dumbfucks I'd understand not wanting them to post in our region, but there are some coo members that post.

Heh, not that serious.

Bye bye Nocturnal CB7 today
    The car that started it all for me.
    Let the dumbfucks post (whoever is it gonna be). They will get their post deleted and reported. Like I said as long they don't do beef around here. Unless it is barbequed and served with Pepsi.

Somebody bought Nocturnal?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Bye bye Nocturnal CB7 today
      The car that started it all for me.
      tell u u kept ur wheels, and all the other goodies
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
        tell u u kept ur wheels, and all the other goodies
        Sold everything on the car. 1900. It was a good deal for him but I needed it gone. It was pointless having 2 cars. Now all focus on one

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Sold everything on the car. 1900. It was a good deal for him but I needed it gone. It was pointless having 2 cars. Now all focus on one
          Less headache too.

Man I have seen nocturnal on the MR thread back in 05' then on my return this is what I hear lol..

Comment

it's pointless giving away things at a lower retail price for a little bit of time.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Just finished installing a Huatai HT 800 remote start, keyless, alarm and many more
              New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
              tsx retrofit
              f22b dohc boosted
              custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Originally posted by Gtseviper
                Just finished installing a Huatai HT 800 remote start, keyless, alarm and many more
                who are you? THIS IS NORCAL!! NOT NORTH GA!!!

i kidd i kidd, i aint an ass like wed3k...:O

Comment

it's pointless giving away things at a lower retail price for a little bit of time.
                  The only real thing on there was kevs rims. Other than that, nothing really. I needed it gone. Hated looking at it. Yeah it was cheap, but selling a stick around here is a BITCH! Everyone wants an automatic

Sall good...its done with.

Money comes and goes. I'm glad it's out of my hands.

93 'til infinity

Comment

oh okay, nm then :o

auto tragics are what sell huh?
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

oh okay, nm then :o

auto tragics are what sell huh?
                      good way of saying it. Yeah, everyone who wants it uses it for work so therefore doesnt want to make it a potential tuner car. Unlike us, people only want to use it to commute. Stick is where its at. The car is fast because of a car and driver combination... not a car and driver foot.

Bleh, not hating on you auto guys... I had both types of transmissions. I'd never go auto again unless it was a luxury car.

93 'til infinity

Comment

good way of saying it. Yeah, everyone who wants it uses it for work so therefore doesnt want to make it a potential tuner car. Unlike us, people only want to use it to commute. Stick is where its at. The car is fast because of a car and driver combination... not a car and driver foot.

Bleh, not hating on you auto guys... I had both types of transmissions. I'd never go auto again unless it was a luxury car.
                        Amen brother.. If I havent sold the car to darkshadow I was really meant to go with an H23 Manual. Much better kick than an F22.

Comment

Some Replica Work RSZ-R's

SIKE!

Fuck JDM One-pieces "JDM" amber corners is where it's at phase:

Sike again! OEM front end for electrical diagnostics Wednesday. Let's get the ball rolling shall we. Will the ball roll to turbo or H22 w/LSD.... hmmm

93 'til infinity

Comment

damn ant nice choice on rims , hopefully if my car gets fixed you wont be the only one with red/clears. BTW if u don't want ur cf hood let me know

Comment

Originally posted by green cb7
                              damn ant nice choice on rims , hopefully if my car gets fixed you wont be the only one with red/clears. BTW if u don't want ur cf hood let me know
                              Long has em and so does Tommy (Kurobei) and I assume you do too? Heh, yeah thanks man. Need to get the decals for it tho. I sold my set of red and clears and regretted doin it so I bought a new set. Waste of money I know but I need to get this sale stuff going to fix my car. Yeah havent fixed it yet. Wednesday I will... HOPEFULLY they'll find the problema.

EDIT: Completely read that post wrong. Yeah I hope you get it fixed. We need you on this board. You're one of the members I want to stick around. That's coming from the heart man haha nah but you a coo ass dude. Don't leave us yet. Hope it's fixable.
                              Last edited by jdm_inspired; 10-15-2007, 05:06 PM.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Long has em and so does Tommy (Kurobei) and I assume you do too? Heh, yeah thanks man. Need to get the decals for it tho. I sold my set of red and clears and regretted doin it so I bought a new set. Waste of money I know but I need to get this sale stuff going to fix my car. Yeah havent fixed it yet. Wednesday I will... HOPEFULLY they'll find the problema.
                                i meant coupes, if the car gets fixed i will get a set along with a spoiler and 4door trunk

Comment

Working...
                                X