Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder who will win now :o

Last edited by wed3k; 11-29-2007, 02:11 AM.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      I WILL............lol

EDIT: when we gonna hit up HW 35

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        Bumper pole
        nope, something way better than that.
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

theres no need to wonder, i will own him.drop it to 3rd and im gone. btw the atts is like an lsd but electronically controlled great for the twisties.

Installed my 6x9's today left overs from my old car and will be installing the blacktrax spacer with the oem plate. Need to get an VAFC only way to tune because of the stupid atts. Updates tomorrow peeps

Comment

Originally posted by green cb7
            i just came back from blacktrax, they told me they really liked ur car it. I might end getting one of there clutch's. Ur car must feel great after u got it.
            How often do you go there man? Yeah Jei was telling me about you testing out their product and how it improved like 7-8hp consistentently on the dyno. He was pretty excited to know the F22A can use his IM spacer. I was tempted to get one but unfortunately some unexpected things came up with the work order I gave them so it took more funds for potential toys. I'm going to probably make an appointment sometime in January for some dyno time....

I say go for it on their clutch. I'm so happy I went with theirs instead of going for another Exedy+findanza setup.

Anyways,

Just bought some Mugen locks and nut set for my M7s. I think they will match the silver m7s better. My project Kics are most likely going on my sisters Lude so she'll have some security on her rims.
            Last edited by Warudakumi; 11-21-2007, 07:48 AM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
            JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
            1994 Prelude V-Tec
            1999 CL 3.0
            2000 Prelude
            2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
            1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
            1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
            1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi
              How often do you go there man? Yeah Jei was telling me about you testing out their product and how it improved like 7-8hp consistentently on the dyno. He was pretty excited to know the F22A can use his IM spacer. I was tempted to get one but unfortunately some unexpected things came up with the work order I gave them so it took more funds for potential toys. I'm going to probably make an appointment sometime in January for some dyno time....
              i don't really go there much just like 3 times, jei is probably the most knowledgable person i've meetand coolest, he really knows his stuff. U should definitly get the spacer it felt great on my cb7. As soon i get money from taxes i'm going to setup a day for them to do my clutch. Also need him to tune my lude after i get all bolt on's done. I heard about what u had them do to ur car, must feel pretty strong now

Comment

just finished installing my Blacktrax spacer boy does this car pull harder now

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi

I say go for it on their clutch. I'm so happy I went with theirs instead of going for another Exedy+findanza setup.

Anyways,

Just bought some Mugen locks and nut set for my M7s. I think they will match the silver m7s better. My project Kics are most likely going on my sisters Lude so she'll have some security on her rims.

yes blacktrax clutch is awesome.. i had one installed on my car (previous owner) and it was awesome.. it lasted all the way till death!.. lol. It was a stage 2, 4-puck, with a stock lightened flywheel.

I'm only like 4-5 miles from blacktrax, i alsmost stopped by this morning cus i was driving my car from my girlfriends parents (whom's house is even closer to blacktrax) and the car felt like it was gonna shut off on me.. lol bout to get my battery recharged from there. lol. but yeh blacktrax is rad. i still need to go in and get a good tune, i'm still running a bit rich, but i'll go after i do my valve adjustment.

.. oh and i put in my new alternator(again) in today.. woot.

Last edited by TheNextAZN; 11-29-2007, 04:28 AM.
                  -:¦:-
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                    yes blacktrax clutch is awesome.. i had one installed on my car (previous owner) and it was awesome.. it lasted all the way till death!.. lol. It was a stage 2, 4-puck, with a stock lightened flywheel.

I'm only like 4-5 miles from blacktrax, i alsmost stopped by this morning cus i was driving my car from my girlfriends parents (whom's house is even closer to blacktrax) and the car felt like it was gonna shut off on me.. lol bout to get my battery recharged from there. lol. but yeh blacktrax is rad. i still need to go in and get a good tune, i'm still running a bit rich, but i'll go after i do my valve adjustment.

you'll need the specs and the feeler blades for the cams first

i guess i can give them to you on saturday when i pick you up?

Last edited by wed3k; 11-29-2007, 02:11 AM.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Tranny installed. PS loop line swapped for a rubber high pressure hose.
                      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

jdm fuse cover, jdm chassis badge installed. jdm power folding mirrors goin on next week or soo
                        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN

they have a new design so it must be even better, getting mine put in febuary or march gonna go stage 2

Comment

does that spacer work on a h22 still if i already deleted the butterflys?
                            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                              does that spacer work on a h22 still if i already deleted the butterflys?
                              Yes. Their own modified Blacktrax intake manifolds which are modified oem come with butterflies deleted in stage 2 or 3 form and the spacers bolt on to that so it should work no problems with yours as well.
                              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
                                Yes. Their own modified Blacktrax intake manifolds which are modified oem come with butterflies deleted in stage 2 or 3 form and the spacers bolt on to that so it should work no problems with yours as well.
                                they have stage two and three for a spacer? hm. how much do they usually charge?
                                Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Working...
                                X