Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sedan trunk....that is still bungy'd down... Looks good though... Thanks E!
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
      Sedan trunk....that is still bungy'd down... Looks good though... Thanks E!
      maybe cuz ur bottom latch is twink as ya told me
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
        maybe cuz ur bottom latch is twink as ya told me
        thats what it is... gotta pull it back out for the bottom latch to be aligned properly...
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
          they have stage two and three for a spacer? hm. how much do they usually charge?
          Naw I meant they have Stage 1-4 manifolds and their spacers can adapt to your manifold even if your butterflies are already deleted. If they are deleted already, you'll be somewhat like their stage 2 setup without the machine work. Just buy 1,2 spacers and you can call it a day if u want or wait till you get a bigger TB and get some porting done for better gains.

STAGE1: Retain IAB's w/ gasket match porting. $250.00 w/ core exhange

-STAGE2: Removal of IAB throttle plates, precision machined internally, T/B bore and port & polish. Great for stock engines looking for midrage hp increases. $300.00 w/ core exhange

-STAGE3: Replacement of IAB spacer with BT-IMS Spacer, precision machined, T/B bore and port & polish. Recommended for engines with cam upgrades. $325.00 w/ core exchange

-STAGE4/Turbo: Replacement of IAB spacer with ( 2 ) BT-IMS Spacers Stacked, precision machined, T/B bore and port & polish. Hi end hp increases for drag racing or turbo applications. $415.00 w/ core exhange

-CUSTOM FAB: Custom aluminum sheet metal plenums and intake runner designs are available. Please call for details. $N/A

1" Thick BT_IMS Stacking Plates: $65.00

Manifold Core Charge $50.00
          Last edited by Kurobei; 11-26-2007, 06:55 PM.
          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Got a Remanufactured USDM spec H23 distributor..........lol, Next up is an uprgade to 11.1" VTEC rotors

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
              Got a Remanufactured USDM spec H23 distributor..........lol, Next up is an uprgade to 11.1" VTEC rotors

i already have those hahah, anyways replaced the cap and rotor. Need to get some ngk spark plug wires and iridium plugs. 2.5'' exhaust will be next I wonder how loud it's going to be

Comment

the killah camry aint so killah...it overheated today and was making a crazy grinding sound which i think one of the idler pulleys came loose or just started to fuck up. im surpised i was still able to get it home but it pours coolant , lol

so...i believe it is going to the junker, i may salvage the parts like the head, distributor and fuel pump since all of those are new.

Last edited by wed3k; 11-29-2007, 02:10 AM.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I love BlacktraX

Had some major issues with my car for the past 2 weeks that just got worse and worse.

I happen to be one of the lucky CB7 owners to try out prototype Mugen Civic Dominator supercharger on my CB7.... yeah j/k but on a real note.

For some odd reason, my Power Steering pump decided to take a shit one day and get really load happy and was pumping PS-fluid like crazy like boiling water. It also had a JR supercharger whine that was very annoying and also intimidated lots of "imports" that were next to me at lights and caused them to take off like i was trying to start something which got really old.

Not only that, the car was idling waaay too high and was ignoring my clutch. Basically I was running "clutchless" in first gear and the car would automatically keep me at 2k at stopping idle and would rev up 1k during shifts and normal down shifts to a stop. I would stay 1 car away because it was so bad my car liked to jump even when I slowly disengaged the clutch.

First it started at 1.2k grand which didn't really bother me and I thought it was just my new timing belt and the weather...but then It progressed to 1.5k then 2k and finally the really annoying 3k idle. I couldn't pinpoint where I was having a vacuum leak that was causing my idle to surge to 3grand and 2 1/2 at idle.

I tried to use the soapy solution method with Simple Green to find any leaks with the hoses and found nothing. I even played around with the idle screw but that didn't change anything either. I went through the regular honda maintenance to check my IACV and when I pulled it, the car will idle semi normal but it idled like I had a big lopin' cam and throw a check engine light. I reinstalled it and it surged back up again.

I gave up and called Blacktrax today and got my car fixed really quick.

Blacktrax used some carb cleaner, played with the idle screw and inspected my throttle cable and throttle plate. Turns out Jei found the culprit to be the old throttle body gasket that literally "shifted". The power steering pump was also a goner and more than likely had some bad bearings making it work harder than it was supposed to forcing most of the extra PS fluid out into the reservoir during heavy loads causing the leaking, howling and supercharger noises because of no lubrication.

I got a new pump and custom made throttle gasketand thanx to the Blacktrax team once again, car is feeling good once again.
                  707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                  '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                    I like the BB4 chassis. Hey Juan, I know someone selling an SH lip. It has a crack but is bondable. SH lips are clean! He lives closer to you than me, San Jo.
                    does he still have it? if so how much

Comment

Originally posted by green cb7
                      does he still have it? if so how much
                      I think so. I think that he fixed a crack that was on it. Now he wants 100 but we can always low ball heh.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                        I think so. I think that he fixed a crack that was on it. Now he wants 100 but we can always low ball heh.
                        lol, just pm me the info or text me.

Comment

I downgraded my shit.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                            I downgraded my shit.

Reason?
                            707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
                              Reason?
                              old pics.
                              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                                old pics.
                                Ok I was about to say....

How is your your new LSD tranny by the way? When you chirp gears especially 2nd, it doesn't have that tire digging/pull to one side effect anymore huh? LSD is where it's at. My auto H tranny liked to slip on the drivers side where as the passenger side tire got all the traction.
                                Last edited by Kurobei; 11-30-2007, 06:36 AM.
                                707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Working...
                                X