Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTS is Active Torque Transfer System. What it does is you get more torque transfer on turning corners then a regular base model. SH are good for quick cornering.

Comment

Another tranny goin in.

MP1A = LSD auto.
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
        Nioce!

That'd be cool if you can make it... but dont jepordize the job....
        it was just a mistake with the schedule, anyways i don't get out till like 5pm so im a no go, If i had a car, i would have asked for the day off. Next u come down charlie i'll be sure to come through

Comment

^^^

for sure, as long as it fits with our schedules... Ill be in the Bay again...
          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

awww, there might have been another bb6 there

Originally posted by kc8enb07
            does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

BlackTrax Stage II 6 puck clutch & lightweight Flywheel

Finally got it installed along with a Blacktrax 12lb light weight flywheel. I wanted their Stage 2 4-puck, but Jei suggested I should try out his new improved design. All I gotta say is wow! The clutch feels amazingly stock for a 6-puck and I still haven't experienced any "clutch chatter" thats common with higher than oem staged clutch setups in reverse. Ultimately this thing grabs and bites like a Mo-FO! I feel no delay like my OEM Exedy in between shifts.

The Blacktrax flywheel on the other hand is awesome too! I really need to get used to it as the pedal feel is more forgiving and it likes to "save revs" i guess you can say. Sometimes while in neutral or downshifting, it will save and store about 2k rpms sometimes and when I start off back in 1st gear, my heavy foot climbs the rpms and I thud the stiff front dogbone. Will take some getting used to. I'm trying remind myself of the "saved revs" and just engage without giving it a little gas. In traffic it worked wonders and was much easier to drive because of it!

Next on the list is a Ingalls torque damper with a custom mount I'll more than likely have Jei fabricate. With the stiff mounts and balance belt delete, I hope it will ease/neutralize or help stop my engine from thudding too hard because of the only stiff front mount during high speed runs.

Any you guys needing a clutch replacement, I highly recommend going for a custom Blacktrax setup over ACT, Exedy, Clutchmasters etc.
              Last edited by Kurobei; 11-17-2007, 12:26 PM.
              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                Another tranny goin in.

MP1A = LSD auto.
                'bout Buddah-Damn time! glad your not giving up on your CB just yet B. Hurry and get that bitch back on the road!

May I suggest some Royal PurplePurple? That felt good in my old H22A auto and made it shift really good. Cheapest I saw it on the net was for 8.95 but you can get it at some stores for about 12bucks. Really worth it. It keeps your transmission a little cooler and smooths the shifting. Good for breaking in a revived auto transmission thats just been sitting hasn't been run in awhile.

Last edited by Kurobei; 11-17-2007, 12:40 PM.
                I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
                  'bout Buddah-Damn time! glad your not giving up on your CB just yet B. Hurry and get that bitch back on the road!

May I suggest some Royal PurplePurple? That felt good in my old H22A auto and made it shift really good. Cheapest I saw it on the net was for 8.95 but you can get it at some stores for about 12bucks. Really worth it. It keeps your transmission a little cooler and smooths the shifting. Good for breaking in a revived auto transmission thats just been sitting hasn't been run in awhile.

uh its getting sold after the tranny goes in...ill keep that in mind i will mayb end up running honda atf and im hookin a tranny cooler up to it also....
                  Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Re-installed the Legend Lip
                    and
                    tucked the spark plug wires
                    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

The slipstreams are on

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
                        Finally got it installed along with a Blacktrax 12lb light weight flywheel. I wanted their Stage 2 4-puck, but Jei suggested I should try out his new improved design. All I gotta say is wow! The clutch feels amazingly stock for a 6-puck and I still haven't experienced any "clutch chatter" thats common with higher than oem staged clutch setups in reverse. Ultimately this thing grabs and bites like a Mo-FO! I feel no delay like my OEM Exedy in between shifts.

The Blacktrax flywheel on the other hand is awesome too! I really need to get used to it as the pedal feel is more forgiving and it likes to "save revs" i guess you can say. Sometimes while in neutral or downshifting, it will save and store about 2k rpms sometimes and when I start off back in 1st gear, my heavy foot climbs the rpms and I thud the stiff front dogbone. Will take some getting used to. I'm trying remind myself of the "saved revs" and just engage without giving it a little gas. In traffic it worked wonders and was much easier to drive because of it!

Next on the list is a Ingalls torque damper with a custom mount I'll more than likely have Jei fabricate. With the stiff mounts and balance belt delete, I hope it will ease/neutralize or help stop my engine from thudding too hard because of the only stiff front mount during high speed runs.

Any you guys needing a clutch replacement, I highly recommend going for a custom Blacktrax setup over ACT, Exedy, Clutchmasters etc.
                        i just came back from blacktrax, they told me they really liked ur car it. I might end getting one of there clutch's. Ur car must feel great after u got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
                          The slipstreams are on
                          Let's see some pics!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

got 2 jdm items on the car already that i got recently and got another jdm item on its way.
                            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                              got 2 jdm items on the car already that i got recently and got another jdm item on its way.
                              Bumper pole

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                                Let's see some pics!
                                Heres a quick one.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq