Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Farenheit Louge in Downtown San Jose .. to watch Bartending Flare competition.. come along!!! 7pm.. 21 and older obviously
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
      Going to Farenheit Louge in Downtown San Jose .. to watch Bartending Flare competition.. come along!!! 7pm.. 21 and older obviously
      i can flare!
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i can flare!
        lol .. JK.. haha
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

so learned how to resurface heads/blocks yesturday and today i did a 3 angle valve seat grind on my spare h23 head.

im learning hella in this machine job.

600 dollar bisimoto valvetrain soon!

then after, im building a f22 for turbo, rollcage/trunk brace, stickie tires and get this thing ready for auto-x
          I <3 G60.

Comment

LS1, Ws6 V8, front engine RWD,
            6-spd manual,
            320-325 hp @ 5200 rpm, 340-350 lb-ft tq. @ 4000 rpm, 6000 rpm redline,
            3495-3517 lbs ...

any chances for a ?(still haven't dyno tuned,soi'm guessing) ....

Jdm h22a, i4, front engine Fwd,
            5-spd manual,
            200-230 hp @ 7,200 rpm, 170ish lb-ft tq. @ 6,500rpm, 8000 rpm redline
            2900ish lbs.

hmmmmm...
            :jeopordy music:
            i'll let u guys answer/debate about this ..

Last edited by TheNextAZN; 03-30-2007, 07:15 AM.

Comment

alvin wooped his ass, you saw that shit! fire came out of his exhaust
              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
              check out my mr thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

damn it! i missed that! i was lookin at daniel and that v8 going at it! i was tryna to keep up with them
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

aye u guys end up going to that car meet in SJ on friday? .. fuq, my ass was drunk as hell at a design show we had at SFSU. .. hahah..

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                    aye u guys end up going to that car meet in SJ on friday? .. fuq, my ass was drunk as hell at a design show we had at SFSU. .. hahah..
                    from what i know of, its this friday!..but imma come thru friday and kick with y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                      from what i know of, its this friday!..but imma come thru friday and kick with y'all!
                      damn, not gonna be here i'm heading down to SoCal on thursday.

Comment

... start thinking about this? ..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=53511

Comment

thats like a maybe for me, i doubt i'll be able to make it!

Comment

my cb is sitting at home

picked up a 2nd hand sony cybershot 5.1mp for 130 USD
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

meet this friday at SJ, well eric, just hit me or alvin up and well go pick you up
                              form the place you land on wen you get to san jo, that is
                              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                              check out my mr thread
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

i talked to alvin and he said there's no meet friday...but me and B is gonna roll thru..i might have a homeboy roll with me too in my car just to kick it n shit....but if there is a meet then even better!..i wanna get there early so we could work on my car and get that strip nut off so i could run open headers.

Comment

Working...
                                X