Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so my dad buys a SECOND HP IPAQ pda phone instead of laptop memory for me laptop

when my dad starts buying stuff, he doesnt exactly stop.

last time we got into laptops, we ended up with 4 of them
    good thing is he is looking for a new car. he wants an IS300 for a DD and a mini cooper S for the weekend and im gonna help him modify it
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      so my dad buys a SECOND HP IPAQ pda phone instead of laptop memory for me laptop

when my dad starts buying stuff, he doesnt exactly stop.

last time we got into laptops, we ended up with 4 of them
      good thing is he is looking for a new car. he wants an IS300 for a DD and a mini cooper S for the weekend and im gonna help him modify it
      Sweeet.. dood modified cooper for the win! .. i'm trying to nab one for my girlfriend so i can modify it.. lol
      -:¦:-
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
        Sweeet.. dood modified cooper for the win! .. i'm trying to nab one for my girlfriend so i can modify it.. lol
        boooo, my intel core duo processor still doesnt work so im going to stop by fry's and see if i can exchange while im on my way down. ill give ya a call when im around the block, peace
        I <3 G60.

Comment

boooo, my intel core duo processor still doesnt work so im going to stop by fry's and see if i can exchange while im on my way down. ill give ya a call when im around the block, peace
          werd.. i wanna buy some RAM .. i just got battlefield 2124 ..

wait.. i got no money.. damn.. lol
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

wow I havent been on here in awhile. School and work have been kicking my a$$ lately. What has been happening lately on here? I see there's a new Monthly meet. The next meet I goto I'll likely be in my 90-91 integra. :[ I know its sucks to let the accord go but yeah since I'm getting the integra for free, why not? Only 120k mi and brand new paint job. So I'm pretty excited as I have taken everything out of my accord to transfer to the next car. But yeah jw what was up. Today went to Santa Cruz with my accord having about 227k miles on it and it justed kept going and going.

Comment

cheap amd dual core processors OWNS!!

3800x2 OC'd at 2400mhz

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123

3800x2 OC'd at 2400mhz

damn homie .. 3800+!! . i'm sporting 2500+ .. i gotta get me a water cooler so i can over clock that biach

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                  damn homie .. 3800+!! . i'm sporting 2500+ .. i gotta get me a water cooler so i can over clock that biach
                  ..overclock that biatch

i just upgraded from a 2000+ and my other desktop with a P4...

i say dual core is not bad at stock speeds but overclocking the hoe 2.4ghz, ITS FASTER!...all on oem heatsink and fan.

shit is fast, i need a video card now

edit:

Maybe we can start having lan parties...ROFL..

NOR CAL cb7 lan parties....
                  Last edited by sackingz123; 02-26-2007, 07:58 AM.

Comment

3800x2 OC'd at 2400mhz
                    E4300 can be oc'd to a 6600 speed as well.

i just need better memory and motherboard but im not going to bother since i have nothing to do at those speeds, lol.

unless i want to play Godfather EXTRA FAST!
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

E4300 can be oc'd to a 6600 speed as well.

i just need better memory and motherboard but im not going to bother since i have nothing to do at those speeds, lol.

unless i want to play Godfather EXTRA FAST!
                      what kind of mobo u got??

am assuming u have an ecs mobo...fry's FTW!

Comment

what kind of mobo u got??

am assuming u have an ecs mobo...fry's FTW!
                        an ecs, that doesnt fucking work
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

well, i switched my intelcore duo setup for an AMD X2 4200+ at fry's

anyways,while i was at schol i noticed a cb7 a couple times. so the other day i decided to put a note on [her] car saying you should come visit the site and whatever.

while i was leaving class, i noticed it was a girl who drove it.
                          universal lug rims, greddy exhaust...not bad.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

well, i switched my intelcore duo setup for an AMD X2 4200+ at fry's

anyways,while i was at schol i noticed a cb7 a couple times. so the other day i decided to put a note on [her] car saying you should come visit the site and whatever.

while i was leaving class, i noticed it was a girl who drove it.
                            universal lug rims, greddy exhaust...not bad.
                            nice...part of the AMD family

she hot?? maybe you should do a hit and run

Comment

nice...part of the AMD family

she hot?? maybe you should do a hit and run

AMD FTW!! ..

lol ..
                              yeh Wes u should park next to her leave a not that says my car is attracted to ur car.

Comment

my internet is down
                                lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                                |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                                "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                                check out my mr thread
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Working...
                                X