Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else wanna kick it friday in san jo?!...we're havin like 6-7 cb7's postin up down there possibly!..bigger than the last meet we had in vallejo. SINCE DANIEL IS HEADIN DOWN TO L.A. WITH HIS H-CB7!!!!
    Last edited by cali-racer; 04-04-2007, 08:59 PM.
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Watz Up Wit A Fackin Meet Shyt.
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

well its not xacly a meet, its a come and kick it thing you know but i think alvin said something bout a BBQ or go to buble, me and him went there last night, it was fun, he raced a ek civic, but his tranny got f'd up bro
        i was trying to keep up, then they slowed down wen i passed em doin 115 mph
        lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
        "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
        check out my mr thread
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

wer u guys meeting at? and wat time

Comment

dont know and anytime in the early evening...i'll be there around 4:30!

and may i add another victory to my board, raced some ford focus zx3 hatch earlier coming from sac. ....he straight called me out....and then i smoked his ass!! with his girl sitting in the passenger seat! ...4th gear @ 5500rpm, was leading 2 car lengths already...then took him in 5th goin about $1.25...lead atleast 4 car lengths ....this all happened after he got smoked by a z28.
            Last edited by cali-racer; 04-06-2007, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
              dont know and anytime in the early evening...i'll be there around 4:30!

and may i add another victory to my board, raced some ford focus zx3 hatch earlier coming from sac. ....he straight called me out....and then i smoked his ass!! with his girl sitting in the passenger seat! ...4th gear @ 5500rpm, was leading 2 car lengths already...then took him in 5th goin about $1.25...lead atleast 4 car lengths ....this all happened after he got smoked by a z28.
              dam! bro good shit, imma be there kinda late like 5:30ish, just hit up alvin so he can pick you up ill be there, later

and as for you dynamic, well its off senter rd, if you are coming from the 101, take either tully or capitol, exits, if its capitol, just go towards senter rd, then make a right on senter, and go streight till you hit a strret called umbarger, i think its called, and if its from tully, do the same thing, but go left on senter, anything else just ask my man eric aka cali-racer i wont be here that long since i have skoo

aight man see yall at alvin's pad

im going to have to
              check out my mr thread

Comment

im leavin around 2:30 then, maybe 3....

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer
                  anyone else wanna kick it friday in san jo?!...we're havin like 6-7 cb7's postin up down there possibly!..bigger than the last meet we had in vallejo. SINCE DANIEL IS HEADIN DOWN TO L.A. WITH HIS H-CB7!!!!
                  lol .. u guys have fun

so is alvins tranny alrite or is he gonna hve to get a new one.. LSD? ..
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

fuck i was driving to senter from capitol but i turned left insted or right (dumb fuck) it was like 5:30 i was over by like seven trees. shit let me know if u guys decide to kick it again

Comment

damn...well maybe next saturday!

Comment

danyo and i are supposedly working on the project car saturday afternoon
                        just a heads up.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic93
                          fuck i was driving to senter from capitol but i turned left insted or right (dumb fuck) it was like 5:30 i was over by like seven trees. shit let me know if u guys decide to kick it again
                          dude i live by seven trees! lol, right next to the marin foods

im going to have to
                          check out my mr thread

Comment

lil get together at my place

YO.. so tomorrow.. well today.. wes and possibly danny will be coming over to come kick it and do some work on the Project car. .. i'll also be purchasing more alcohol for my house .. and some food to grill for the day .. so if u huuungry or thurrsty, and juss wanna chill come on by. There will also be some Nintendo WII action. PM me for directions or phone number or call me if u know my number.or whatever.
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

count me in, was goin out to the runs in vacaville but its hella gonna rain in the northbay sooo, so much for that.

Comment

woot!

Comment

Working...
                                X