This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
    The gas station that has, is right by my house, they have two pumps for 100 octane. I haven't pushed it yet. Most of the fuel was 100 octane since my gas light was on when i filled it up.
    wwoorrrdd??!!
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Anybody needs an extra main relay? $15 shipped lol.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
        only red cb7 i know of in the south bay is Cb7Red ... don't think he's got a roof rack or a legend lip though, but i haven't seen his car in a while.
        I knew i should have tried to call some nor. cal brethren All I did was just check out the tourist spots and eat, eat, eat and EAT.

SF is a nice city, I dont get the dirty vibe like I do in LA and well a lot of SoCal cities.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
          wwoorrrdd??!!
          Yezur, all the Ferrari's and Aston Martins come down from Wood Side to fill up there.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            the VP wants 7.50 in gilroy.

im wondering what potential damages the VP 112 will do? i think it is leaded.
            There should be some tuning involved.

Comment

There should be some tuning involved.
              obviously but i found a place in san jose that is cheaper and ill be in san jose anyways since auto-tech has moved temporarily.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yezur, all the Ferrari's and Aston Martins come down from Wood Side to fill up there.
                very interesting. might have to swing by.

Comment

Anybodu know who this is? Just sen the ad on craigslist in Sac, I seen danyo posted a pic awhile back asking same ?..
                  I would pick it up but hes only looking for trades

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1095745825.html

Last edited by ktcb7; 03-28-2009, 03:04 PM.

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
                  My Precious Toy
                  Swap Thread
                  916 Cb7
                  "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
                  "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

^
                    that guy mentioned on h-t that he's goin to the jdm meet in May n hopes to see other cbs out there.

does anyone have or know someone who has a stock cb7 that will pass smog?!

Comment

spotted omar in sf

Comment

^
                        haha coupe version wit a sedan trunk swap. looks like ur by pier 39.

Comment

^
                          that guy mentioned on h-t that he's goin to the jdm meet in May n hopes to see other cbs out there.

does anyone have or know someone who has a stock cb7 that will pass smog?!
                          like bone stock? or engine stock? my engine is stock :o

danyo's always passed smog with the F20 int he project car. just clean up the egr ports and let it go.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            like bone stock? or engine stock? my engine is stock :o

danyo's always passed smog with the F20 int he project car. just clean up the egr ports and let it go.
                            stock enough to pass. i need to smog in May, i could get a plug on a hot smog but i dont have a full cat so i cant get on the machine. i need a car that has a full cat n he'll just put my info in the computer saying its my car on the machine. they'll be a $$ reward for the smog donor. .. even though he'll pass me no matter what but just tryna make things way easier.

Comment

^
                              haha coupe version wit a sedan trunk swap. looks like ur by pier 39.
                              correct, wow I didnt even notice the sedan tails.

someone did their homework on that car!

Comment

big ups to eric and danny coming through and helping me with the swap. i still need to hit up MRX and see whats the deal on chipped ecu's.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X