X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    i fileld my ex mount.
    really? I think somewhere in the forums that the auto rear mount have oil in them.

Comment

Originally posted by t3chtun3r View Post
      really? I think somewhere in the forums that the auto rear mount have oil in them.
      oh, didnt know you were auto. i hacked a manual rear mount and liquid came out of that too.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

my friend caught hella in the sac river...
        I hooked up yesterday but the fucking fish spit the hook when I was reeling in. I'll probably go out again today and see what happens.

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
        My Precious Toy
        Swap Thread
        916 Cb7
        "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
        "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

vtec drivers are picky.
          lol, yes we are

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
            lol, yes we are
            see that 4th gen with a h22a4 running on BAP for 500 bucks? fuck, id totally hop on that. id rip that bitch out, slap it into my DD after june (smog) and throw a f22 intot he prelude, smog that and sell it for 500 bucks
            I <3 G60.

Comment

see that 4th gen with a h22a4 running on BAP for 500 bucks? fuck, id totally hop on that. id rip that bitch out, slap it into my DD after june (smog) and throw a f22 intot he prelude, smog that and sell it for 500 bucks
              Yup, too bad I don't have the cash, for that price it's a steal.

Comment

Really..... whats wrong with it?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                  Really..... whats wrong with it?
                  guy wants it gone...probably cant smog it due to h22a4
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

who owns a 92-93 red coupe with a roof rack and red clears in San Jose? I believe with a legend lip also
                    Last edited by ikayto; 03-27-2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                      who owns a 92-93 red coupe with a roof rack and red clears in San Jose? I believe with a legend lip also
                      only red cb7 i know of in the south bay is Cb7Red ... don't think he's got a roof rack or a legend lip though, but i haven't seen his car in a while.
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Pumped some 100 Octane last night at $6.39/Gal, car feels way smoother than before and stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                          Pumped some 100 Octane last night at $6.39/Gal, car feels way smoother than before and stronger.
                          fuck yea dude, vtec looks that shit. it's what i put int he 5th gen before the auto-x. im going to buy a 5 gallon jug so we dont have to drive on the 100 octane and preserve it for the race.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            yea i know him...i sell my 10th anniversary rims to him..he isnt in here though...i told him about cb7tuner but i guess he didnt care....lol
                            I MISS MY CB7
                            ((((((()))))))

Comment

fuck yea dude, vtec looks that shit. it's what i put int he 5th gen before the auto-x. im going to buy a 5 gallon jug so we dont have to drive on the 100 octane and preserve it for the race.
                              The gas station that has, is right by my house, they have two pumps for 100 octane. I haven't pushed it yet. Most of the fuel was 100 octane since my gas light was on when i filled it up.

Comment

the VP wants 7.50 in gilroy.

im wondering what potential damages the VP 112 will do? i think it is leaded.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X