Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup yup ive driven by other chp with them on and they dont say anything guess they were bored.

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
      yup yup ive driven by other chp with them on and they dont say anything guess they were bored.
      I smell harrasment.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I'm not really tripping the dude was chill and gave no attitude like others would

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
          I smell harrasment.
          they're technically "illegal". i always tell them a SFPD told me they werent illegal, yea i had one that told me that. .. they always give a warning.
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Greetings Norcal! You have a new member.

Anyone know any places good for working on cars around San Jose? I'm not allowed to where I'm at, although there is always the street

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
              Welcome!

Comment

Anyone know any places good for working on cars around San Jose? I'm not allowed to where I'm at, although there is always the street
                welcome man, glad to have you here in norcal. Blacktrax Performance in Milpitas which is really close to San Jose. They do awesome work and I always take my car to them when I can't do the work myself. Click on the link in my sig for there info.

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                  Welcome!
                  Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                  welcome man, glad to have you here in norcal. Blacktrax Performance in Milpitas which is really close to San Jose. They do awesome work and I always take my car to them when I can't do the work myself. Click on the link in my sig for there info.
                  Appreciate the warm welcome guys

I'll check out Blacktrax for extra stuff like that.
                  I was more referring to areas where I could do a quick oil change without being noticed by cops, such as an empty lot or something. I would never dump oil onto the ground though...lol, I have a container.

I wish there were auto hobby shops around that let you work on your own car, but I think only military bases have em.

My swap thread

Comment

shit man, i did my h23 head swap in the street.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i've done B's oil's in infront of my house on the street. as long as you're not on a busy street.
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

sigh...i think im in love with the VW corrado. I love the supercharger setup even though it is a complex and intermittent piece of shit and if it explodes, it will take the engine out as well.

the fact that parts are pretty cheap, looks good and is forced inducted from he factory makes me love it.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                          god damnit eric! i wish i was up north with you right now.. hahaha.
                          I just got done tearing it up in downtown Visalia.. lol. almost got into a little scuffle at denny's off mooney cus some mother fuqer was all pissy at us cus we were talking to the girls in the next booth to us(in between those guys), and they were enjoying thier time with us and now them.. lol. Ran into one of the guys later after the girls left in the restroom and I said what's up to him as i finished my piss .. and he began to apologise to me asking if we knew the girls, and that he didn't mean to start any shit... i think he was scared of me cus i was fuqin taller then his ass lol. Funny things is that we ran into those girls downtown at a place called Celler Door.. then they called a buddy of mine to goto a bar after, and there I apparently bought drinks for everyone, including those I didnt' know lol .// )all before denny's)

Next time if ur down and I'm down in the central valley Eric.. ur coming with me! I'm taking over downtown Visalia a little at a time!
                          Holy crap. . i was pretty messed up that night.. i forgot I typed that.. haha

Welcome to the 408 Kane ... ur welcome to work on ur car on my driveway lol.. that is if i'm ever home.. haha .. . actually in 2 weeks Wed3k and I are gonna be in my garage working on a Corrado, ur more then welcome to come kick it .. change ur oil or whatever if u want.. lol
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              Welcome to the 408 Kane ... ur welcome to work on ur car on my driveway lol.. that is if i'm ever home.. haha .. . actually in 2 weeks Wed3k and I are gonna be in my garage working on a Corrado, ur more then welcome to come kick it .. change ur oil or whatever if u want.. lol
                              Thanks Danyo, I'll keep it in mind

My swap thread

Comment

I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X