X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
    How'd it go?
    I think it went well, but still if I get the job I wont be able to go to school in the spring. So I kinda don't know what to do if I do get the job. As well this job will be from 10-7 monday-friday saturday and sunday 10 till 5. But we will see what happens.

Comment

the garage is getting full..
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
        I think it went well, but still if I get the job I wont be able to go to school in the spring. So I kinda don't know what to do if I do get the job. As well this job will be from 10-7 monday-friday saturday and sunday 10 till 5. But we will see what happens.
        School first. Job second, only if it's necessary.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
          Ok dad.

Eric.

Wes.

Danyo. You Won't....

Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
            x2

Comment

fuck that, work first learn as you go.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

LOL.. work when u can.. and goto school when you can
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

We'll see what happens if I get the job or not. If not then its back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                    LOL.. work when u can.. and goto school when you can
                    and then work on a Volkswagen when you can.
                    i bought a book named, "How to keep your Volkswagen Rabbit alive." same shit, different flavours.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

beer pong. friday. my house.
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

So i got the job went in for my 1st day today, I hella showed up late and got bitched at. oh well i also got called in last mintue so not my fault :P

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                          beer pong. friday. my house.
                          god damnit eric! i wish i was up north with you right now.. hahaha.
                          I just got done tearing it up in downtown Visalia.. lol. almost got into a little scuffle at denny's off mooney cus some mother fuqer was all pissy at us cus we were talking to the girls in the next booth to us(in between those guys), and they were enjoying thier time with us and now them.. lol. Ran into one of the guys later after the girls left in the restroom and I said what's up to him as i finished my piss .. and he began to apologise to me asking if we knew the girls, and that he didn't mean to start any shit... i think he was scared of me cus i was fuqin taller then his ass lol. Funny things is that we ran into those girls downtown at a place called Celler Door.. then they called a buddy of mine to goto a bar after, and there I apparently bought drinks for everyone, including those I didnt' know lol .// )all before denny's)

Next time if ur down and I'm down in the central valley Eric.. ur coming with me! I'm taking over downtown Visalia a little at a time!

Comment

AH ha i got pulled over cuz of my lights

Comment

its on danyo!! im ready!

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                                AH ha i got pulled over cuz of my lights
                                they must of been hella bored!

Comment

Working...
                                X