Official June 8th Leavenworth--> Chelan Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joekt
    i am in. damn monroe is like an hour and a half from me i will havi to get up really early.

any of the southern people wanna caravan?
    ill caravan.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

if my cars running I would like to go.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I might be able to make it, that's my busiest weekend all June, if not I'll catch you guys for the other summer meet!

Frost White 1991 LX

Comment

ok then sean you live in lakewood right?

come up with a place for us all to meet preferably right off i5.

and we all meet there at say... 6:15

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt
            ok then sean you live in lakewood right?

come up with a place for us all to meet preferably right off i5.

and we all meet there at say... 6:15

i live right in auburn (west hill side).... but i can prolly come up with a place.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

why don't the south end people meet at the super mall out in front of wallmart? Thats where I always meet sean when I need to get parts from him lol.

MY RIDE

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

I guess I'll be at the supermall to meet up with most of you guys. What exactly is the route? Somebody should make a google map an post it. Preferably with the supermall to leavenworth route in it too.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                  What exactly is the route? Somebody should make a google map an post it. Preferably with the supermall to leavenworth route in it too.
                  Supermall-->Leavenworth route posted, taking Hwy 2 to Leavenworth
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

what time are we meeting there jon?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm
                      what time are we meeting there jon?

did you not read if you dont have 100 post you cant go? and as of now you have less than 70. If you cant reach 100 post in time you will become ineligible.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                        did you not read if you dont have 100 post you cant go? and as of now you have less than 70. If you cant reach 100 post in time you will become ineligible.

Sucks to be him then.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                          Sucks to be him then.
                          basically

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

So from the supermall to leavenworth, leaving at like 6? Everyone is meeting at leavenworth at 8 right?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                              So from the supermall to leavenworth, leaving at like 6? Everyone is meeting at leavenworth at 8 right?
                              Meet in Buzz Inn on Hwy2 in Monore at 8am. We are taking Hwy 2 to Leavenworth.
                              Last edited by Father Time; 05-08-2008, 05:51 PM.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

You bastards! NOW you have a meet towards the east side of washington? FUckers.

Hope you guys have fun. I love Chelan/Leavenworth area. There's not much, but the roads and scenery are fun. Plus Lake Chelan is full of hot bitches on Sundays.

Just watch out for cops, they're don't like speeders.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X