Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, I want his bumper, and hood. Basicaly I want his car.

Comment

Wasnt Billie Accord of the Year one year.....
      His car was also in the calender...

Comment

the calendar means nothing as far AoM/Y go.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Oh, I know...
          I was asking though, wasnt his car like AOY ?
          if not then WOW!

Comment

AOM is a joke.

thats IMO
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

It's all about popularity.

It's the reason I haven't won. Most people don't like me. It's ok, cus I don't like them.

Comment

Ok, was looking through my contacts and theres some girl named Makala? I don't know anyone by that name.... And I think the girl that I fucked was name Megan.

Comment

Anyone ever seen 'Jesus camp'?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                  My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

lol, asked my friend and he has the same number/name on his phone and doesnt remember who it was either.lol

Comment

wtf?
                      also, I suppose it may be a joke. But didnt you win it once?

Comment

sean did win, just because he is so jdm though....
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

haha yeah i did win once...and i lost a couple other times to SUPER nice cars... (insert extreme sarcasm). it doesnt matter i dont fix up my car to impress others.

winning doesnt prove anything.... if your modding your car to win some online AOM award... you ought to turn your keys in.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

LOL. I agree.

Comment

lol jesus camp is fucked up I stopped watching it after about 15 mins cause I wanted to punch the screen cause that lady annoyed me. Those people are the reason this country is going down the shitter
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

oh ya. It was crazy. you should watch the whole thing. youll see how it can effect us

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X