• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tresexohcb
    Sunroofs are always a bitch.

whats a sunroof

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

when the heck did you become a MOD alex????
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Was wondering the same thing....

Comment

LOL alex can thank me for that I talked to deeve about that earlier today hahahahahahahaha hes the only one thats on enough and thats mellow enough to handle it.
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
            LOL alex can thank me for that I talked to deeve about that earlier today hahahahahahahaha hes the only one thats on enough and thats mellow enough to handle it.
            Thank you, but for as being the only one mellow enough to handle it? I think not. We pretty much already police each other so the only thing I will really do is "Sticky" things/events in our section.

It happened yesterday.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Alex, how many more miles til ur break-in period is done? we should see how many people wanna dyno their cars..maybe have a lil dyno-n-grub >??
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                Alex, how many more miles til ur break-in period is done? we should see how many people wanna dyno their cars..maybe have a lil dyno-n-grub >??
                Um, yeah. I think the break in is done. I raced a teg (DA ) so if my clutch needed anymore breaking in it happened already. Talked to one of them at the following light (92 teg w/gsr swap so he said ) and he ask what I had. I smiled and told him "an F22"

Felt good to "run the gears" but I think I will have a "SHIT TON" of chatter. We shall see. I hope not but oh well. The price we pay eh?

Dyno meet sounds good though.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

I dont wanna dyno till i get tuned. but if we get a deal ill try

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                  My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                    I dont wanna dyno till i get tuned. but if we get a deal ill try
                    lol, a tune is gonna cost ya. base runs are relatively cheap.

why dont you want a base run? might as well see where u currently sit.

i gotta get one in before my intake system shows up...

Comment

I wanna Flushy...NOW.
                      Also the girlie Says HI!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX

Dyno meet sounds good though.

Well....??? what was the outcome of ur run with the GSR swapped DA?

PS- you should figure out a date for the dyno parTAY! then post it up..see if other people wanna come out to dyno and/or watch?

get on it moderator!

Comment

Well....??? what was the outcome of ur run with the GSR swapped DA?
                          GSR- I jogged it (not really a walk, but not really a run either). That was the first time I actually ran through the gears so I am sure I could have done better.

PS- you should figure out a date for the dyno parTAY! then post it up..see if other people wanna come out to dyno and/or watch?
                          As for the Dyno meet what day is a good day for you? Did you want to go to the place I went to last time? (Lynnwood) Or would you rather somewhere else?
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

FRIDAYS, or SATURDAYS (late afternoon though), id say sunday but almost all places i know of are closed.

during the week is rough since i work 9am-6pm. as long as i have a week notice im good.

Comment

I'll look into it and let you know.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

FRIDAYS, or SATURDAYS (late afternoon though), id say sunday but almost all places i know of are closed.

during the week is rough since i work 9am-6pm. as long as i have a week notice im good.
                                How far out? 2-3 weeks good for you? or sooner?
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X