This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
    Yeah. That is all he plays. He beat the campaign on Legendary in less than a day. He was pissed too!
    haha
    i didnt even start the campaign

what level is he

Comment

wart wart wart
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        haha
        i didnt even start the campaign

what level is he
        47 and you?
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
          47 and you?
          im garbage
          lol
          i dont play enough
          or care enough
          but its fun!

Comment

lol I used to pwn on halo then halo2 but by the time halo3 came out I was done. I still can hop on and pwn though.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
              lol I used to pwn on halo then halo2 but by the time halo3 came out I was done. I still can hop on and pwn though.
              haha i never played 1 or 2 in my life
              but it shows lol
              im only like a 25 i think
              idk
              idc

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                wart wart wart
                Good to see you still around Dave. How has life been?
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

shitty with no car and going to school and not having anyfriends around you. Gah there are sooo many hs kids at tcc its rediculous.
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Spotted: Frost white cb7, black housed headlights, exhaust, lowered, type r wheels(i think). Saw you driving up 3rd in Renton right by Renton Tech. You on here?

Comment

i got a better one
                      spotted, going south on auburn way, 9091 red coupe, boosted, steelies, very very hot blonde.
                      where are you?!

Comment

How many of you guys have your windows tinted? Where did you get it done? Im looking into getting the 7 tinted but dont want to shitty job.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                          How many of you guys have your windows tinted? Where did you get it done? Im looking into getting the 7 tinted but dont want to shitty job.
                          Aspen Window Tinting
                          106 Elliot Avenue West
                          Seattle, WA 98119
                          (206) 283-7784

20% all around paid $190 done in 2 1/2-3 hours. No bubbles, wrinklesor fading. Been 2 years.

A bit of a drive for you but you could still call just for shits and giggles.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                            My dad's freind got it done at this place in auburn. Think I told you about it, but the guy garuntees that you can wake up on the worst day of your life and if you go outside and see one little bubble or imperfection in the tint to bring it back and he will fix it for free,lol.

Comment

hmm i might give them a call when I get the money. thanks

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                                My dad's freind got it done at this place in auburn. Think I told you about it, but the guy garuntees that you can wake up on the worst day of your life and if you go outside and see one little bubble or imperfection in the tint to bring it back and he will fix it for free,lol.
                                lol you never told me about that. btw tell your dad I will probally be down tomorrow to do some work on the trailors lol. I need to get them done!

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X