X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh, no?
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

then why did it disappear and show up again in the same thread?
      lol wtf hax
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Must have been the tacos?
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

they didnt even have tacos tonight
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
            240z? I have no idea the yeras of these old datsuns. Whatever that long nosed one is. hah. I'm not thinking well right now.

I was. But couldn't get enough... now I bought a transmission and I'm about to buy ground controls and koni's for it. So then a few more things and it's good to go. Car drives really well on cut springs, I'm excited to see what actual suspension does.
            nope, not a 240z.

Cool man, so I take it the accord is on the chopping block then?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
              nope, not a 240z.

Cool man, so I take it the accord is on the chopping block then?
              Yup. Trying to sell the tiens on here.

And then some jackass broke my rear window on the accord when it was just parked the street. I'm going to fix that window then put it up on craigslists with the bent subframe. Take whatever i can get, I just hope I get an offer... Hopefully that money will go into making the e30 a solid car. Nothing special, but not broken.

PS: I like that chop. Get those wheels ASAP.
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                Yup. Trying to sell the tiens on here.

And then some jackass broke my rear window on the accord when it was just parked the street. I'm going to fix that window then put it up on craigslists with the bent subframe. Take whatever i can get, I just hope I get an offer... Hopefully that money will go into making the e30 a solid car. Nothing special, but not broken.

PS: I like that chop. Get those wheels ASAP.
                I figured you were when I saw the teins for sale. That sucks that somebody would do such a thing.

Thanks about the chop. Hoping to get them in the spring or summer if I have money, I see this project is going to probably burn a hole in my wallet for awhile.

Comment

Yeah, I really want to see this project of yours. Based upon that jeep that you've showed me I have no doubt that you could have some crazy ass project. ha.

YEah, I'm pretty car ADD. But I'm sticking with this bimmer. It has quirks, but it's a BMW. It's so hard to pick a direction to go with the car though, old school, stretched tires, euro, track... Not that I am going anywhere very fast.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                    Slightly, just when I shift above 2.5-3000k. Looking at prnonvtec's thread makes me think about maybe some high comp pistons but THAT is a little further down the line.

As for the slave, I forgot I replaced yours with one I got online for like $30 (that meets or exceeds OEM standards). I was hoping it would last but I guess not eh? My fault really. I should of gone Honda with the slave AND throw out bearing.

Slave cylinder was made by Tokico. (Should have seen that one).
                    Throw out bearing was Nakamichi or something.
                    High compression is defnitely the way to go with f22's. That bitch fucking MOVES, stock head and everything else. AND its auto. It would def give Cory's car a good run for the money. He'll go 5 speed soon.

My car is feeling damn good, with the exception of having a CYP code. It cuts in and out once in a while, but that'll be fixed soon. Kee(ssaccord92), which is the owner of the h22 I dyno'd drove my car last night while I tuned it and when he got back in his car he called me all pissed off.
                    Me:hello
                    Kee:I need an 97mm crank
                    Me:why?
                    Kee:my car is losing power
                    me:what do you mean?
                    Kee:my car is fucking slow compared to yours damnit. You fucking bitchass.
                    Me:LMAO LOL

So yea, I'm pretty proud of that considering his car is VERY fast. All I need now is an h22 trans and I'll be set. The f22 trans kills me when I shift into 2nd and fall out of vtec.

Anyways, my trip back home might be postponed for a few more weeks. I've been waiting on my last check from work, but my boss wouldn't give it to Jacob. He said he'd send it out to me(when I quit, I told him I was already in GA because I had to leave for a family emergency, lol) So it's not like I can just show up because that would make Kee and Jacob look real bad since they were my references.

I'll keep you guys updated.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

We should start planning for the spring meet so I can get the time off and be able to go.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        It would def give Cory's car a good run for the money.
                        what car? my toyota powered geo? the 240sx is fucking slow...like sitting in the driveway with nothing in the engine bay slow
                        Last edited by blackice; 12-15-2008, 02:48 AM.
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

we need a snow meet >_>

then i can be a plow
                          or a sweeper, more like =/
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

lawl, my beater was covered in road grime today, rally around the airport ftw
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

ATTN JJ: empty your pm box son!
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

lol, just saw that.

Comment

Working...
                                X