This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    Where you at ho? And answer your damn phone when I call you, woman!

We're just chillen, so give us a call when you wanna meet up.
    LOL, i could be ready in 2 hours, gotta wash the car then go show it. then im free and its top-down weather!!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

So when to meet up Auburn, Seattle, West Seattle...........
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
        LOL, i could be ready in 2 hours, gotta wash the car then go show it. then im free and its top-down weather!!
        You kidding me? It's freaking COLD!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

It's ALWAYS top down weather if it's not raining. I cruise with the sunroof open when it's not raining. That's what the heater is for.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

It's ALWAYS top down weather if it's not raining. I cruise with the sunroof open when it's not raining. That's what the heater is for.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
              So when to meet up Auburn, Seattle, West Seattle...........
              doesnt matter to me, im done with what i had to do.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

So its ihop area @ 6pm, by supermall. see you peoples there.

Comment

are guys going today or tommorow cause im at work right now so i would miss it but if its tommorow im down for it

Comment

today.

Comment

so here she is shes all done i have 10 gallons of race gas and LEED is coming 2morrow so ill post dyno later thanks guys

Comment

I'll be there at 6ish

Comment

Joser and I are leaving my house now (on I-5 actually) we should be there in about 40min or so.

VTEC crossover is fucking LOUD!
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Alright, listen up all you Washington State fuckers.

We are going to do a mini meet at LEAST once a month. We are going to rotate locations each time. I'd really like to have it twice a month.

With that said...This week was at the SuperMall in Auburn/Tacoma. We need to have it a little further north next time.

So...where should we have the northern meet?

Comment

Bellingham?

Comment

lol, not.

That's way to north for the southerners. It's probably gonna have to be somewhere around the Lynwood area to make it at least somewhat central.

Comment

Working...
                                X