This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
    Isnt that the coupe that was in Pax's(colin) Garage foreveR?
    My friends brother bought it with steelies on it, it had no front bumper, and no back seat

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Yo guys!!!
      I just got my springs, my Love my CB7 sticker, AND my yellow head lights from shadow707...SO HAPPY!!!!

Comment

Im at the airport, damn 2hrs before our flight leaves.. blah
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

where you going?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
            Im at the airport, damn 2hrs before our flight leaves.. blah
            Damn you get hella vacation time or something cuz you are always gone or going somewhere
            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

I hate being at the airport, they airlines screw everything up for me. A few weeks ago when I went to florida they lost my luggage both ways, idiots.

Anyways, what's sept 8th? Is this open to anyone?
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                Damn you get hella vacation time or something cuz you are always gone or going somewhere

I came to Tj again, Its hella hot and muggy, but damn the tamarind icys are so good. Im gona have a bomb ache fo sho.

I get Three weeks vacation, In 4 more yrs I get another week. Not really that much time. Plus I usually Pile my my days off together with my vacation week so it looks like I get 2 weeks off at atime. Its nice, and these last two times Ive Taken off an extra 2 days week week... My job is pretty leniant(sp?)

Then I pile my time off until the end of my work year, right around when i get me new 3 weeks issued again.

Getting ready to have some bomb ass mexican chinese food.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                  I hate being at the airport, they airlines screw everything up for me. A few weeks ago when I went to florida they lost my luggage both ways, idiots.

Anyways, what's sept 8th? Is this open to anyone?
                  Yessir it is!!! you comin out??

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                    Yessir it is!!! you comin out??
                    Depends what it is...? Or where it is I suppose. I'd be interested in it, never been to a meet. But they sound fun.

Comment

1990 Dark Cherry Honda Accord, Manual Transmission-Engine Needed - $750
                      look what fallowed me home. well saturday she gets picked up. and no, im not puttn my "H" into it right away. have a spare "F" sittn around. gonna use that for now.... it is so fnnn clean. in and out....
                      Last edited by snailin91; 09-02-2007, 02:03 AM.

Comment

^ nice fine man. Especially since you have an engine.

Comment

Meets are awesome man, Just a coo place to either (if you are even into it)
                          show of your car, or just hang out and chill wilth people that have a common interest...Sept 8th everyone is meeting at burlington mall...and then we are heading up to Mt. Baker and taking some pics, getting some free food and trying to figure out who's pics make it into Modified Mag.

Comment

Hmm. I will look at google maps later when I'm on my computer see how long of a drive that is for me.

I'm not into showing off my car (nothing to show off besides the coroded f22a6 ), but talking about cars for sure!

How is there free food? I love food!

Comment

welp it is 2:15am so i think im goin to bed

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                                Hmm. I will look at google maps later when I'm on my computer see how long of a drive that is for me.

I'm not into showing off my car (nothing to show off besides the coroded f22a6 ), but talking about cars for sure!

How is there free food? I love food!

Well there is food becuase, some tuning parts company is
                                sponsoring the event....so they are hookin it up with food, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X