This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
    im running FALKEN 245/45/17 needless to say 1st no hook 2nd no hook 3rd no hook 4th little bit of hook 5th is gooooooood
    Those number are impressive.... but what good is it if you cant hook up? That would annoy me trying to drive it around. Its obviously not your daily driver right?
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post

Also aFatboy:

Justins dcar makes a GOOD lot of tq for 500 WHP... When it hooks, hell start to break shit. The cars not light with all the shit in it.

Hmmm. So are you saying its the weight that causes the major strain?
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Yes, that's why he needs to lose like 400lbs. Off him, not the car.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Guess i better start losing weight off my car so i dont break my bling t2t4.
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
            Those number are impressive.... but what good is it if you cant hook up? That would annoy me trying to drive it around. Its obviously not your daily driver right?
            daily driven as long as there is no snow or rain !!!! dont read to much into me not wanting to hook its just that i bought these tires about 200miles ago and i want to get a little use out of them instead of wiping my ass with 240 bucks after these are toast i have a set of mickey tompsons a phone call away

Comment

Meh, its good for the engine and drivetrain anyways. For the time being..

Comment

Whats this we have here?
                http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/1021500884.html

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                  lol hmm this pic looks verrrryyy familiar
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I demand 10% of whatever it sells for since my picture is on there.

Comment

10% of that would buy such a nice cb or two. Or just one badass engine.

Comment

lmao! you get nothing. my car=my picture

ill give you 5 dolla if it sells soon enough. otherwise im just trading it in...im not gonna let another good deal on a STI pass by.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

BS, that picture has copyrights

Comment

lol at jose

sean so uh... after you get a subi are we still going to be looking at the old si and your s/c fund in your sig?

my ride

Comment

yeah lol...wtf man?

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                                lol at jose

sean so uh... after you get a subi are we still going to be looking at the old si and your s/c fund in your sig?
                                no, ill be sure to have a scooby sig. prolly a stage 2 fund though. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X