• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol lets go to the game on saturday YAY lol too bad i has to works
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
      lol lets go to the game on saturday YAY lol too bad i has to works
      I understand the sarcasm but if you think about it, that would ANOTHER meet you would not be going to.

You need to come out to more meets and EAT you scrawny fucker!
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
        I understand the sarcasm but if you think about it, that would ANOTHER meet you would not be going to.

You need to come out to more meets and EAT you scrawny fucker!
        hey i have lost wieght and gained muscle I like the way I look nows im not fat and happy I am skinny and depressed woo hoo

ps I actually do want to go to the game but work prevents me from doing so will be quite the intense matchup

MY RIDE

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

i REFUSE to go watch a game ON dog territory!! ill hit the bar with a few friends and hate.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I tip my hat to you sir

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
              im not fat and happy I am skinny and depressed woo hoo
              That's your issue. You should try to get out more and hang man. You will felel better when you do. It was nice to see you came out to Fatburger. Sitting at home and feeling sorry will do NOTHING for you. Hell, joekt came out and he doesn't even have a damn running car. (sorry Joe)
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                That's your issue. You should try to get out more and hang man. You will felel better when you do. It was nice to see you came out to Fatburger. Sitting at home and feeling sorry will do NOTHING for you. Hell, joekt came out and he doesn't even have a damn running car. (sorry Joe)
                yeah I know I am just really tight with money cause of school and I am trying to get my other car fixed so I don't want to stretch my exspenses more than they already are

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Take the rest of the money you owe me and put it towards the next meet.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Know how you get a WSU grad off your porch? pay him for the pizza.

Know what you cal a student that's been goin to WSU for 5 years? a freshman.

Yeah, fuck WSU.

Worst
                    Sporting
                    University

Comment

what a nice mexican

Comment

maybe but you still need to get your mexican ass back here and look at my wires cause I am de bunked I did everything I was supposed to and now I am back to square one scratching my damn head as to why my cars not starting. I will try to make the next meet.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

All right, enough with the WSU hate.

Pay him for the pizza!
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

dude pizza pipeline for the mother fucking WIN!!!!

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

What do they call a good looking girl on UW campus?

- a visitor

Whats the only sign of intelligent life in Seattle?

-Pullman, 187 miles.

PS- what was UW's football record this past season.....????
                              OH YEAH!!! 0-12

fuckin losers
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

0 and 12 is quite an accomplishment tho. It takes skill to suck that bad. Haha!!

Comment

Working...
                                X