X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    Its whatever ya'll...
    let me know what you all will eat.....
    And a total number of people...and when it is too lol...
    Fer this week, I am still suggesting the Totem Fish and chip house in Ballard by the locks....
    If you are serious about letting this go down, it owuld be best to put up a day you would like to do it and go from there. That way it will give the people who want to help grab things (tools, food, drink...)

I am down if you are.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Okay. Let me figure out parts/etc.
      and Then I guess I'll do chicken?
      Everyone can Bring beer/chips/potato salad (or a side of ur choice lol)
      Soda/Kool Aid/Watermelon/Menthols.....Fried Chicken......
      26" rims......80's chevrolets......Annoying Mexican rap music...

Comment

^^ agree^^

yes replace everything once ur in there. tensioner... NO! unless it IS bad. Its not a auto tensioner like H22s....

cam/crank/balncer seals
        t-belt
        balance belt
        w pump
        oil pump drive o-ring If it looks bad

F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Sorry if I kind of threw that idea on you. Are you seriously good with it? I don't mean to intrude? ( is that the word I am looking for? )
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Comment

well since your taking the cam off we should do the lower tube seals too. I need to do mine on the black one got oil in one of the plug holes. Does someone have a gapping tool so we can do a valve adj.?
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I do.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Oil pump drive o ring???
                wtf^^^????

I'm assuming that is something u could help me aquire?
                There is a Balance belt also? shit...
                I may wait until I get a lightened crank pulley.....
                new development here, may be getting a 5spd swap for 100$...EVERYTHING lol.
                going to running around gathering parts all week. my tube seals are good lol...
                I think I''l get a underdrive pulley, a cam gear, stainless clutch line, and a new clutch kit/lightened FW...
                The BBQ idea is fine...I will gather parts first though...
                Last edited by zack_odom; 04-22-2009, 12:54 AM.

Comment

whats taking the cam off got to do with the lower rocker o-rings?

i have set of feelers...

yes oil pump drive o-ring....
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                    whats taking the cam off got to do with the lower rocker o-rings?

i have set of feelers...
                    well the cbs are notorious for leaking down there since the cams off might as well get down there and put a fresh seal in along with a shit ton of honda bond so that shit wont leak for another decade LOL
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                      well the cbs are notorious for leaking down there since the cams off might as well get down there and put a fresh seal in along with a shit ton of honda bond so that shit wont leak for another decade LOL
                      the actual CAM is not coming out for a t-belt/ cam seal replacement....

NO need for hondabond...thats for people that dont know how to do shit the right way.... OEM seals and proper torquing procedure will work fine.

Comment

^^ Agreed.
                        I will talk to the missus about wrechaBBQ.
                        So i need
                        cam/crank/balncer seals
                        t-belt
                        balance belt
                        w pump
                        oil pump drive o-ring If it looks bad...
                        Can u give me a total price?

Comment

im am down for anything on a sunday or monday.

i am also willing to race the beamer

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                            im am down for anything on a sunday or monday.

i am also willing to race the beamer
                            Werd boi!!!! Well....lets see what happens this sunday at Totem chowder house.....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                              I do.
                              that right there is never good to say LOL
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                                NO need for hondabond...thats for people that dont know how to do shit the right way.... OEM seals and proper torquing procedure will work fine.
                                Hey now, I LOVE using Hondabond on everything just to triple make sure shit seals.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X