Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe alex will make sure his boy has his school work done so he can come out next time LOL
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
      True enough. Most people don't though and they either kill it, or rev too high and feather the shit out of it.
      lol both of which is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
        Same. I try to always be rolling a little.

You're just a novice DA92.
        nah I really don't care

MY RIDE

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

So, weekly meet? Thursday? Friday? Saturday? Come on ya'll..........
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

well I think I close all weekend so I am out for any fri sat or sun meet but I went in and bitched to my boss and to the hr manager that i need to work mids cause I know wtf I am doing now in lumber and they said ok so hopefully I can go to some more weekly meets.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
              I die a little inside when I see people rev and feather a shit ton.
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                maybe alex will make sure his boy has his school work done so he can come out next time LOL
                Oh he will have his shit done. I don't like not going to meets and BS'ing with you all. Gives me ideas of what to do next hearing everyone talk about what they want to do to their cars.

Yes it is, but it's fun to hear because it's not my car.

Anyone know when Joser is getting back? (maybe he'll chime in and say?)
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

waaait, ive gotta rev my car to get it moving.....
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                    waaait, ive gotta rev my car to get it moving.....
                    Only Evo's.

EDIT: On a side note I flipped 200,000mi on the chassis Sunday.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

Whats the evo idle at?

Comment

We can BBQ at my crib if its at like 5:30 or six starting time...then we can roll over to like Cira, Dukes, or Cactus later on?
                        I'm going to order the parts from oreily, and then I guess Sean I'll be texting u to figure this shit out lol...

Comment

We should have a BBQ meet at your house Zack. Everyone bring something (food wise) and help him out (somewhat )
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                            Only Evo's.
                            LOL, stock ones are ok to drive like a honda.....

Whats the evo idle at?
                            idles at 850-ish +/- 50

mine definately HATES trying to be feathered from 1000-1500 on takeoffs. 2k seems to be the winner. and it HATES being cold...the clutch that is.

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                            I'm going to order the parts from oreily, and then I guess Sean I'll be texting u to figure this shit out lol...
                            what kinda prices/parts? i may be able to help out! i could use extra sales....

and you can call. texting may get tricky when trying to explain shit. Or i can just stop by for the BBQ and wrenching party.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Its whatever ya'll...
                              let me know what you all will eat.....
                              And a total number of people...and when it is too lol...
                              Fer this week, I am still suggesting the Totem Fish and chip house in Ballard by the locks....

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

what kinda prices/parts? i may be able to help out! i could use extra sales....

and you can call. texting may get tricky when trying to explain shit. Or i can just stop by for the BBQ and wrenching party.
                                Well, I need the Front Cam Seal....and...uh...i dont know lol.
                                I have heard that since I'm going in there I should replace the Timing Belt/Water Pump, and the tensioner too...I'm sure that none of those have ever been changed...I may also need the crank seal...
                                Last edited by Father Time; 04-22-2009, 12:16 AM. Reason: Better. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X