This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
    Charlie (snailin91) wanted to get together Friday (today) and hit Kent to see the street races. NOT RACE but to kind of check out the scene and see what is out there that people have done to their cars. Maybe get an idea or 2 from it. No one wanted to go so
    I wont go to the "street race" scene in kent. Been there, done that! same dumb ass shit goes on. I only visit Krispy Kreme and check out the cars... grab a donut and juice and chill. Til the cops come and tell everyone to leave. Which they do...then circle back 15 minutes later. LOL

if you want to go there...id be down. No street race tho...thats asking for trouble.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      I wont go to the "street race" scene in kent. Been there, done that! same dumb ass shit goes on. I only visit Krispy Kreme and check out the cars... grab a donut and juice and chill. Til the cops come and tell everyone to leave. Which they do...then circle back 15 minutes later. LOL

if you want to go there...id be down. No street race tho...thats asking for trouble.
      Charlie is going to give me a call later and I am going to meet him at Dick's on 45th and we are going to roll down there. I have never been and I KNOW they ticket people but Charlie says we are just going to more of a "hang out" place.

We shall see. I might roll to KK but that depends on the time as I do have to work tomorrow.

On another note I got pulled into HR today at work because an email I sent a co-worker contained the word "shit" in it and that "CB7Tuner.com and Nasdaq.com are not appropriate for work. (only 2 websites besides Google I go to not work oriented) They told me "Next time you will be written up".

Apparently they are REALLY watching internet use.

Opps!
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Proxy. Use them. Noob.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          Proxy. Use them. Noob.
          They have "Blacklisted" a lot of them or the page times out when loading. I have been trying to find one that works for about 2 mo. now.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Comment

#\yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn...

Comment

Ok guys I need your help. I have a 1995 Mercedes c36 AMG that I need to get rid of asap. It is a bit of a project but if you have the time, tools and the skills it can be finished pretty easily. If someone on here might be interested please pm me or if you know someone that might want it please pm me. I am open to trades on it as long as it includes $1700 cash(mostly looking for a ek or eg). Please help a broke ass out LOL.

Comment

WHO is all going to Krispy Kreme tonight, for cars N donuts????

lemme know! Im thinking of going... prolly around 930-945!
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                  WHO is all going to Krispy Kreme tonight, for cars N donuts????

lemme know! Im thinking of going... prolly around 930-945!
                  I might go just hit me up when youre on your way sean
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                    I might go just hit me up when youre on your way sean
                    okies. I told zack, alex, joe, gage.... we shall see who shows up. I want me a donut.

Comment

we went to kent last night we always meet there then we head out to a private track there was some fast shit out i got walked by a supercharged cobra do to me not being able to hook but ive since fixed that with a pair of M.H. street slicks..... but there was a few 500whp cars a bunch 0f 300-400whp cars and a shit load of 200whp cars so anyone want to go out tonight p.m. me

Comment

It sounds tempting but I don't know. We shall see.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

just suck it up and come out! If anything you get a good ass donut out of it, hahah!

Comment

alex I am even coming LOL . . .
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Damnit, wish I wasn't painting a set of wheels for a buddy and came online. Would've gone to Kremes and chilled.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

so uh... who all showed up at that meet

my ride

Comment

Working...
                                X