This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
    Well make sure you're keeping this one first...
    why? its not like i cant take it back out. duh! lol

this car will stay for a while. financially i cant get a diff car...
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol hes balls deep in finance
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
        so for sean
        not that deep?

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
          lol, no im not. i put down 8500 down on the EVO. i just had 3500 negative equity from the S2000. If i trade in the evo id lose even more money. just doesnt make sense to trade in for anything else anyway.

plus insurance is 20 cheaper with the EVO and my payment is 175 dollars cheaper a month. i couldnt really beat that, with anything else on the market.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
            lol, no im not. i put down 8500 down on the EVO. i just had 3500 negative equity from the S2000. If i trade in the evo id lose even more money. just doesnt make sense to trade in for anything else anyway.

plus insurance is 20 cheaper with the EVO and my payment is 175 dollars cheaper a month. i couldnt really beat that, with anything else on the market.
            Plus, as long as you take care of it (which you do), your car kicks ass. Its quick, it handles, and it stops. Plus it can haul people. Really all you need.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
              Plus, as long as you take care of it (which you do), your car kicks ass. Its quick, it handles, and it stops. Plus it can haul people. Really all you need.

So on a serious note: tomrrows G2G is @ 730PM- TGIF by tacoma mall!???

Comment

ill make it to another one of these eventually.

im working on finding a new job right now, they tweeked with the pay system at my work, in such a way that i will go from 13-14 an hour down to minimum wage, so i think its time to cut the losses

my ride

Comment

DONT QUIT TILL U GET ANOTHER JOB.

I'll be at TGIZZZLes after 7, wife gets off at 7...
                  on a side note, I just sold that 92 for 1500 lol.

Comment

TGIF at 7 it is by tacoma mall...see ya guys there!
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

I may be a little late, I have to look at a 93 EX later....

Comment

ill be there
                        at like 8

Comment

Why the ?

Comment

Seven is good. Gives me time to clean. (ps fluid is fun!)
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

YUKz0rz!!!!
                              Who wants to buy my MAxima?!?
                              2000 DOLLA!
                              or for a member onry 1800 DORRA....

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                                ill make it to another one of these eventually.

im working on finding a new job right now, they tweeked with the pay system at my work, in such a way that i will go from 13-14 an hour down to minimum wage, so i think its time to cut the losses
                                how can they adjust your pay scale? I thought they couldn't change it unless they could prove you were a bad worker or something. But like zack said don't quit till you find work else where.
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X