Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the wheel. agree with gage... the pedals need to be tossed.

ur JDM vin tag goes in the engine bay too.... or at least thats what it looks like. the thing sitting by ur cluster.

rivet it on the core support.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      lol i seen that.
      pretty legit.
      it would take some getting used to thought.

what kind of tire machine do you have? like a mag machine? or what?
      Thanks, it does. I mostly shift from the bottom part of it.

It is an old manual one that you use tools take the tires off.

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      and the wheel is ballin.
      but the pedals have to go.

and there is a new guy at les schwabb who looks exactly like you
      Thanks, sorry I like the pedals.

lol, I should be working there or have my own wheel shop.

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      i like the wheel. agree with gage... the pedals need to be tossed.

ur JDM vin tag goes in the engine bay too.... or at least thats what it looks like. the thing sitting by ur cluster.

rivet it on the core support.
      Thanks.

I haven't gotten around to riveting it on, just been sitting there since I bought it from you.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Ur crazy foo...

Comment

gage, here's the setup that the rabbit was running to get that camber:

he made these thingies

its so sick, this way the camber goes away when he raises it up
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

god that is fucking cool.
            im towing the turboed rabbit home and finishing it.

Comment

WOW. So being here in spokane all I have accomplished is getting a lame job making less than I did over back west. I have been looking on craigslist for spokane and I found maybe 2 or 3 jobs that I could try for.

Then I just look in the seattle area and in less than 5 MINS! I found like ten! Not to mention making more. All I hear is spokane is so cheap that because there is no jobs! Not to mention its not even really cheaper! The only thing cheap here is apartments really. And thats because a great majority of them are fairly ghetto. Except for a few. But they have to be cheap because there aint any good paying jobs around here!

/rant. I hate spokane.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

Sunday....The Rock in Fed Way?
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                  WOW. So being here in spokane all I have accomplished is getting a lame job making less than I did over back west. I have been looking on craigslist for spokane and I found maybe 2 or 3 jobs that I could try for.

Then I just look in the seattle area and in less than 5 MINS! I found like ten! Not to mention making more. All I hear is spokane is so cheap that because there is no jobs! Not to mention its not even really cheaper! The only thing cheap here is apartments really. And thats because a great majority of them are fairly ghetto. Except for a few. But they have to be cheap because there aint any good paying jobs around here!

/rant. I hate spokane.
                  Shoulda posted this in the bitchilism thread lol.

Comment

I should have but i didnt think about it lol.

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                      Sunday....The Rock in Fed Way?
                      fuck what time I get off at 7pm . . . its been a while since I've said "Bucket"
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                        Budweiser anyone?
                        Dude that steering wheel is sick!

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                          Dude that steering wheel is sick!
                          Id rock it lol. but the shifter would make me feel like im shifting a dildo. haha. But still cool non the less lol.

New people click here

Comment

lol I saw some shifters like that at formulaD haha. not dildos just fucking huge

Comment

so the rock on sunday?

OR fat burger.
                              OR the RAM in kent.

Comment

the rock is cool if its in the evening on sunday...
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X