This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on a job gage!
    I am still deciding what to do with my one pieces.
    I might like the lexus setup Im doing so we'll see

Comment

NorCal Mt Diablo Meet

if anyone is interested...
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

depending on when the nw spring meet is, I could be down!
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Need to use this as the bitchilism thread. I've been in the workers retraining program since the Summer quarter, this is a program that allows me to claim unemployment as long as I'm in school finishing up the degree I picked. The program also pays for tuition and books. Just got an email that they can only afford to pay for the books but not the tuition this quarter..... Here's the catch 22. Take a job to pay for tuition, loose your funding, can't pay tuition and have to drop out, loose your funding. Thank you Washington for fucking people over that have already been fucked over. It's amazing how the college I'm going to can afford to be tearing down and rebuilding every single building on campus but suddenly can't seem to find the funds for the students that need it. Financial aid turns me down (I've been unemployed for almost a year) because I apparently make too much money on unemployment when I'm supporting my son and myself. Can't get a temp loan through the college because I'm on unemployment. I fortunately just got my taxes but that money was lined up to take care of the things I've been putting off since I've been unemployed. I am so sick of this state and the bullshit politics it follows. Now I"ll take my rant to my ex (my sons mother) Get ordered an amount of 50 bucks a month for child support, has paid me a total of 600 bucks in the past 7 years. JUST NOW was taken to court for lack of child support payment, and what do they do? TELL HER SHE DOESN"T HAVE TO PAY IT! Now 50 bucks isn't shit and I've never relied on that support obviously since it has never been there, what pisses me off is if the shoe was on the other foot, how bent over the fence would I be because I have a penis. The stupid bitch gets to be a dead beat parent, have limited contact with her own first child on her own accord, doesn't have to pay child support, gets to live off welfare (she hasn't had a job in 5 years, druggie) ALL BECAUSE SHE HAS A VAGINA! End Rant.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Find a temporary job somewhere until you have enough money saved up to go back to school.
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

If I take a temporary job, I loose my unemployment. The being able to claim unemployment til school is over is key, that's the whole reason I entered into the workers retraining program. Taking a piece of shit temp job won't pay my rent, pay my bills, pay for food and have enough to save for school. I could go back to doing the work I was doing (Service Manager) but I'd be back in the same boat I was a year ago. Complete bullshit. I went from taking home 4-5 grand to taking home 2 grand on unemployment. I'm going through a business program so I can open my own shop or find a General Manager position somewhere, but this program that I was sucked into because I was promised it was a sure thing they would be able to pay for tuition the entire time I was in school led me to stop looking for a job and sit back and enjoy life. Now I'm being told that it was all a lie, and your fucked. Complete and total bullshit.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

bleh been a while since i been on lol. but ya i got a nissan now. I needed a new daily. I hated the civic and the rx7 doesnt have back seats to put the baby in.

but anywho getting of work at 12:30 am sucks lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                New people click here

Comment

Its not too bad. At least you are employed my man!

Comment

Its nice to a point lol. Like no traffic when I get off work. Plus I get paid 75 cents more than 1st shift does lol. But I might be getting sent up to everett.. which will blow

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
                      Awwww shet timez ta driftz teh tiez off yo
                      I just got that. lol And I dont really plan on drifting this car since it is my daily.. and it has a lame as open diff. Plus its rare to find a 240 with out a big ass dent on the quarter panels! haha

New people click here

Comment

i post here too :=~~~~~~

Comment

Yes. Yes you do.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X