Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my p28 was junk. so im stuck with the p13 for atleast another 3 weeks. but before that happens, there is $300 in re-wiring to be done. then the ecu can be bought and chip'd and tuned. but until then, im just gonna pick up some f22 injectors. and if i can locate a mazda mx5 or 6, then those will be better... but very doubtful that those are going to be unmolested in my local wreaking yards...

ps, Big Z will be comming by my house on thursaday to give the ghost a full detail on the outside. could'nt say no to $50 bones for that to happen. and the new lip should be showing up while he's here... cant wait. gonna make him take some pics to post up so ya all can see my new girl....

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, 1 of the links I posted were for Mazda injectors

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        either injector will work
        230 440 330 wtf ever

as long as his car is tuned to run them.
        plenty of people run dsm 440s on NA apps.
        and if you run f22 injectors, and tune to accomadate them, it will run.
        duty cycle might be a little high. but it will be fine.
        240cc vs 370cc to be correct and yes the duty cycle would be pushing it. it may act like it is running right with smaller injectors or pulse widths but when cars run lean it usually feels great unless it is running extremely lean to the point of engine damage. you also have to watch out for the obd1 peak and hold injectors vs the obd2 saturated ones.
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
          Decided? You know what I am going for......

Honestly I am more wondering of Sean and his car, I am interested in what he will do to it.
          is your transaction happening soon!??

my car plans...are kind of up in the air.... it all depends if i can get this thing reflashed with an 06 ecu which ive tracked down. just dont wanna fork over the 200+295 for reflash for nothin.

im thinking

euro r conversion. wheels. coils/springs. reflash. exhaust.
          euro R converion. check.

wheels. check

susp. check, but undecided

reflash.

exhaust. not so much. header, yes.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
            my car plans...are kind of up in the air.... it all depends if i can get this thing reflashed with an 06 ecu which ive tracked down. just dont wanna fork over the 200+295 for reflash for nothin.

euro R converion. check.

wheels. check

susp. check, but undecided

reflash.

exhaust. not so much. header, yes.
            eh i was close. lol
            cant you just find an ecu from an 06 and see if it works. stock wise i mean. then if thats all fine, reflash after.
            Originally posted by blackice View Post
            240cc vs 370cc to be correct and yes the duty cycle would be pushing it. it may act like it is running right with smaller injectors or pulse widths but when cars run lean it usually feels great unless it is running extremely lean to the point of engine damage.
            well if it was plugged in to a compooter, duty cycles and afrs can be watched. but your right, i wouldnt do it on a stock ecu.

Comment

im fukin getting brain dead on this whole injector issue.....

Comment

eh i was close. lol
                cant you just find an ecu from an 06 and see if it works. stock wise i mean. then if thats all fine, reflash after.
                yup, you're right. actually its gonna cost nothing...lol except shipping to get it to our dealer. if it doesnt work i can return it! LOL

so... i ordered it.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                  is your transaction happening soon!??
                  No I wish, just pulled the motor yesterday with Caleb. My lord this car is just a fucking gymp!

F22A6 with H2U5 tranny. Vacuum issues as I need to look at a vacuum line diagram and find out where they all go. I should have just swapped IM's........

Oh well.

Cheapest I can find so far have 100,000+ mi........don't know if I like that.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                    No I wish, just pulled the motor yesterday with Caleb. My lord this car is just a fucking gymp!

F22A6 with H2U5 tranny. Vacuum issues as I need to look at a vacuum line diagram and find out where they all go. I should have just swapped IM's........

Oh well.

Cheapest I can find so far have 100,000+ mi........don't know if I like that.
                    crappy... ill look on our ucd lots. what kinda mileage are you looking for?

Comment

Detailed Charlie's Ghost today!

Comment

oh my gawwddd did you see how fat that guy in all those pics has gotten.. good thing the car took away my "fattyness"...

on the serious tip, thankyou sooooo very much for the detail job on the Ghost. she looks great.

right after you left i threw that lip on that showed up when you and the wifey were here. it looks fucking awsome. fit perfect. wish that coulda been on for the pics.

Comment

cars dope charlie.
                          when are you gonna come kick it with the *****z

Comment

i know its a ways out, but i was talkin with Zack and his wife about the same thing. i've gots laborday weekend off. (first weekend in september). i would love to do a cruise to eastern wa. like we did a couple of years back. roll i90 to cle elem, jump on hwy97 (blewit pass) roll that to hwy2. and catch a room at "moonlite motel" $59.00 bucks a night. and comes with a nice pool and 37" flat screen tv's in every room. wake up, and do some breakfast in wesnatchi and roll to chelan for lunch. then bounce out. well thats atleast what im plannin. i just think it would be great if others from the boards would join in. its far enuff out to save up some moneys....

hey, did i just plan a "laborday meet"???? hmmmmm im purdy smart....

i do miss hangin with you guy's. and it has been awhile. see what ya guys can do. should be great veiws, friends, and RPM'SSSSSS....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                              oh my gawwddd did you see how fat that guy in all those pics has gotten.. good thing the car took away my "fattyness"...

on the serious tip, thankyou sooooo very much for the detail job on the Ghost. she looks great.

right after you left i threw that lip on that showed up when you and the wifey were here. it looks fucking awsome. fit perfect. wish that coulda been on for the pics.
                              Werd son.

Well that sounds like the plan right there.

Comment

Thread in progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X