Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im taking that Battlefield game back. That shit IS ***.
    so where is this mini meet yo!

Comment

MINI MEET TONIGHT.

Auburn red robbin. by the super mall.

6mutha:fuckin30

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        Im taking that Battlefield game back. That shit IS ***.
        so where is this mini meet yo!
        Lol you guys are quick to hate. Did you try the campain(sp?)?
        I just dont like that CoD bullshit and had Bad Company on my ps3 so i wanted to check out what they did with it.. Not to bad.

Wish i could make it to the mini meet!!

Anyone auto-x'in thier car this year?! Im gonna try to get into it this year and see what its like

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
          Lol you guys are quick to hate. Did you try the campain(sp?)?
          I just dont like that CoD bullshit and had Bad Company on my ps3 so i wanted to check out what they did with it.. Not to bad.

Wish i could make it to the mini meet!!

Anyone auto-x'in thier car this year?! Im gonna try to get into it this year and see what its like
          I AM! i missed the slush event in bremerton. There is one tomorrow at Sanderson field. its officially slush event#3, kinda the last before the official events start. WWSCC event #1 is March 21st. im registering for that.

my brake pads arent in yet, so i cant make tomorrows (too bad, because the weather looks great)
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I want a 4wd Civic Wagon

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

So yesterday I am at my girls house and we get a knock on the door (more like a pound at the door) We get a It's Federal Way Police, anyone home?

I answer the door and I am told that the area (2 surrounding blocks) are on "Lock down" and we can't leave or if we do we wouldn't be able to come back till they have "cleared the area". I ask why and the officer explains that there is an "issue in the area and they need to lock it down". I ask what the issue is and he cuts me off and says "There is an issue and we are locking this area down"

Whatever. We go to the police station today and ask why and the SAME cop is there and he says There was an issue and it was done for OUR safety. I ask what it was and he says he can't say. Whatever. He then asks for my ID and runs my name.....WTF? really?

I get my ID back and he says "Thank you and have a nice day".

The block was "unlocked" at 9pm. Awesome.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                So yesterday I am at my girls house and we get a knock on the door (more like a pound at the door) We get a It's Federal Way Police, anyone home?

I answer the door and I am told that the area (2 surrounding blocks) are on "Lock down" and we can't leave or if we do we wouldn't be able to come back till they have "cleared the area". I ask why and the officer explains that there is an "issue in the area and they need to lock it down". I ask what the issue is and he cuts me off and says "There is an issue and we are locking this area down"

Whatever. We go to the police station today and ask why and the SAME cop is there and he says There was an issue and it was done for OUR safety. I ask what it was and he says he can't say. Whatever. He then asks for my ID and runs my name.....WTF? really?

I get my ID back and he says "Thank you and have a nice day".

The block was "unlocked" at 9pm. Awesome.
                we didnt leave red robin till like 8 30.
                so you could have came.
                noob.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                  we didnt leave red robin till like 8 30.
                  so you could have came.
                  noob.
                  I wanted to, but tby that time I was trumpted by a certain person. Yeah, that shit ain't happening again. She is going to stay behind from now on.

Maybe I need to find a new girl..........

Also I test drove an '04 TL today. Wow talk about a step up form the CB, quiet, smooth, pretty quick, leather AND a sunroof. Got me thinking...........
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                    You drive a TSX yet?
                    No I have not. I either want to get a TSX or a TL though. Have to start saving up though.

Have you?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

No, I was hoping you could give me a comparison lol. From what I've read, TL has more power, more luxury, TSX his more nimble and handles better. I'm sure both cars will handle and perform however you want after modifications of course.

After I finish the Accord and get outta school, I'd like a TSX as a weekend car.
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Weekend might be fun but I am thinking more daily though.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

tl alex.

type s.

Comment

Working...
                          X