This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possibly, but i just ate there recently... lol
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      possibly, but i just ate there recently... lol
      We can still all meet up and hit somewhere else as well. There is Monster burger on the otherside of Target as well as Church's up the street near that Panda we went to as well.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Selling my 17's. All 4 look like this (rim wise).

$300. Needs 2 tires though.

Last edited by Father Time; 03-15-2010, 11:19 PM. Reason: Because I am a noob?
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Comment

hey "noob". why dont ya put up some pic's...?

Comment

nice wheels.

Comment

werd zack. i was told that the lip has a hard time fitting on the 92-93 but iunno i have had the time yet to mock it up.

Autox is 25 for a year membership and 20 or so for each event

that shit was a blast i had a good time

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

vids joey?
                lol

Comment

man i wish! there were tons of sick ass cars there! even a gtr rippin it up!

Best view of the whole track when i was working section 4

Ford focus svt with autox slicks.... definatly a worthy car

Even seen my dream next car.. in the pits

White '04 Subaru.... FORESTER XT soo clean lowered and just fresh

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                    White '04 Subaru.... FORESTER XT soo clean lowered and just fresh
                    lol thats terrific. Subaru's are win.

except wrx's

Comment

indeed it tis!

shit there were plenty of them to go around!
                      a few clean evos too. one with a voltex wing 1200+ for about 4 minutes a month hahah

8 Accords so far:

Comment

3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

Those rims...Hmm...I might want

Comment

was'nt gonna say nothing till they were here. but i just found out that friday my new shoe's are in and ready for pick up...

as most of you know by now, i've sold my 18 adr version two's. thought i was done with the big shoe look. but i was very wrong. tried out various 17tns, and nothing grab'd me like my 18tns did. so after some hunting deep in the intro netssss. i found my new shoes.

18 inch Konig Monsoon's. guy is taking $400.00 and a set of stock struts.... i so kant wait till friday.........

and on the plus, my next gen accord side skirts and front mud guards are ready for pick up... now i just have to get a "fart saw" so i can mount my oem jdm stan's in the front bumper.... hoping she looks good with the new shoe's and side's and front driving lights... if not, guess i'll just sticker her back in the garage for further punishment...

Comment

Konig Monsoons are cool. My brother has some 18 inch Konig Freefalls I've been wanting so bad. They have a huge lip and are light as fuck. They're pretty hard to find in a 4 lug. But he's being a bitch and won't sell em to me. Bastage face. I wanna stab him in the fuckin eye with a soldering iron

Comment

watsup guys. i have a few things for sale. looking to see if anyone local needs anything. check out my sale page and hit me up.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150487

Comment

Working...
                                X