X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    Get outta the CB business?
    I would rather not because it's my baby. I WOULD like to hand down the CB to my son (he has expressed interest) and it would be easier than buying his ass a car.

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
    tl alex.

type s.
    I would LOVE one.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
      So yesterday I am at my girls house and we get a knock on the door (more like a pound at the door) We get a It's Federal Way Police, anyone home?

I answer the door and I am told that the area (2 surrounding blocks) are on "Lock down" and we can't leave or if we do we wouldn't be able to come back till they have "cleared the area". I ask why and the officer explains that there is an "issue in the area and they need to lock it down". I ask what the issue is and he cuts me off and says "There is an issue and we are locking this area down"

Whatever. We go to the police station today and ask why and the SAME cop is there and he says There was an issue and it was done for OUR safety. I ask what it was and he says he can't say. Whatever. He then asks for my ID and runs my name.....WTF? really?

I get my ID back and he says "Thank you and have a nice day".

The block was "unlocked" at 9pm. Awesome.
      wow.
      yesterday was a fucked up day. someone else posted this this morning.. or 5 in the morning.

so today....i was at a birthday party...everything was goin fine til one of my friends got sucker punched...den he wanted to leave so we was walking him back to his car down the block...next thing we noe we was gettin shot at from these bitch ass bitches thinking we was some gang...bitches got one of my homeboy in the left thigh and shit...my car was in the cross fire so it got hit a couple of times.....well heres some pics of my car after i drove my friend to the hospital goin 90-100 from burien/seatac to harborview

soo after that since my car was in the crossfire...i had to give the police my car as evidence and i wont know wen ill be gettin it back...this is by far one of the worst days in my life...even worst den finding my (ex) gf cheatin on me...

fuck my mother fucking life like seriously
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

So that is what locked her block down?

EDIT:

Also thinking of selling the CD5 EX wheels I have. NO tires, just rims.
        Last edited by Father Time; 03-08-2010, 12:16 AM.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          tl alex.

type s.
          i agree, my aunt had a black on black one, thing was sick lol
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
            i agree, my aunt had a black on black one, thing was sick lol
            I would like one. Gonna save up for a bit and see if I can find one and just buy it all out. Not trying to have a monthly payment.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Comment

I have my old engine sitting on an engine stand. I want to do as much maintenance as I can. What all should I replace? Ready, go.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

just bought a new e revo. had an extra novak hv 6.5 system laying around. threw that in on a couple of 2 cell 5000mah 40c burt lipo's.... all i can say is oh my gawd!!!!! 65mph not a problem with this lil 8lbs rig... so much fun...

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                  just bought a new e revo. had an extra novak hv 6.5 system laying around. threw that in on a couple of 2 cell 5000mah 40c burt lipo's.... all i can say is oh my gawd!!!!! 65mph not a problem with this lil 8lbs rig... so much fun...
                  I want vids man. honestly. I love RC's. just wish I knew how to mod them.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

No heater sucks.

I think I am spending the $60 to get a new blower motor.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                      No heater sucks.

I think I am spending the $60 to get a new blower motor.
                      alex i have a heater blower sitting here from my partout that works, i will give the bitch to you just to get rid of it lol
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                        alex i have a heater blower sitting here from my partout that works, i will give the bitch to you just to get rid of it lol

That would be sweet!
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

they are very addictive and can get very expensive... put it to you this way.. my three rc's, equal 5 or more h22's.... yeah, its purdy bad...

Comment

I had a T Maxx 2.5, upgraded any and everything that could break to aluminum, had a little over 1200 in upgrades, it was all Integy, which is good shit. Had aluminum drive shafts. But it wasn't a trailer queen, I beat the shit out of that thing, until I ended up having to sell it.

They are fun, but very expensive

Comment

yesterday me and a buddy set up a purdy gnarly jump, landing was aspalt, shoulda known better. ended up snaping my chassis in half and snaping my rear bulk head. got it all fixed and put back together. my maxx is fun, but it just dont jump like my e revo or my slash 4x4...

Comment

Working...
                              X