This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    dude, relax lol you wont fit in well here if you take what people say and shove it up your ass.
    Dude relax. you wanted banter, you got banter. lol...i hope you don't think i care about what you say think or feel

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

im exited for when we go to red robin and argue about stupid shit.

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
        im exited for when we go to red robin and argue about stupid shit.
        I am envious of your life.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

you should be.
          single. gettin wrecked. sluts.

its great. im drunk right now. on a wednesday.

Comment

aruguing about stupid shit is ftw. and looks like Orcas island dude should fit in fine haha.
            Red robin milkshake sounds good right about now....
            Is anyone planning on making an appearance at toy run? me and a bunch of my buddies are gonna hit Carls jr afterwards
            any of you guys are welcome to hit it up with us...........
            Last edited by zack_odom; 11-25-2010, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Happy white thanksgiving to all my fellow 'tuners'. Thought I'd wake to rain, instead, I wake to horrible hart burn at 3am. Now it's snowing in Everett. 4x4 sprung a coolant leak. Cd5 looks like I've been out mudding due to all the sand on the roads. Enjoy your turkey day, as me and my wife will enjoy ours. I'm thankful for, a change in my career, for having a kickass wife, and all my awesome friends! Let's all meet up soon.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll. Be safe.

As for a meet? One would be cool sometime......maybe when I'm not walking?

EDIT: Eli, if you still have your F20B in Jan, I will be interested.....
                Last edited by Father Time; 11-25-2010, 01:29 PM.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                  Happy white thanksgiving
                  Haha, as I read that, I thought to myself... that sounds a bit racist, then I read the rest of what you typed. DOH!!

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

I too am thankful for a career change, my loving wife, and that I'm healthy and looking forward to a new year.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Im snowed in, so its just me and the Fam this year. Fine by me

Didn't expect to wake up to THIS MUCH snow, but its fun slidin' around my CB! Im being safe though....promise

Oh and I'll be lookin' forward to the toy run and all the bullshit and milkshakes

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                        Happy Thanksgiving ya'll. Be safe.

As for a meet? One would be cool sometime......maybe when I'm not walking?

EDIT: Eli, if you still have your F20B in Jan, I will be interested.....
                        Pretty sure it will still be sitting in my shed with a tarp over it lol.
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

a couple of my toy's i've worked on today, and mainly finished what i had started
                          1st is a two part, finally finished a body i'd been working on, and threw some new shoes on it as well...

2nd, is my new JUMBO SHOES on my other toy, the tires measure 8" bottom to top....

i have a 3rd new one, just didnt feel like taking any pics.

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen View Post
                            where the fudge have you been?!! see you at toy run?
                            Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
                            Happy Thanksgiving! Im snowed in, so its just me and the Fam this year. Fine by me

Didn't expect to wake up to THIS MUCH snow, but its fun slidin' around my CB! Im being safe though....promise

Oh and I'll be lookin' forward to the toy run and all the bullshit and milkshakes
                            How much you got up there???
                            Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                            Haha, as I read that, I thought to myself... that sounds a bit racist, then I read the rest of what you typed. DOH!!

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

I too am thankful for a career change, my loving wife, and that I'm healthy and looking forward to a new year.
                            i was like bout to wish everyone a ******licious thanksgiving lol

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                              a couple of my toy's i've worked on today, and mainly finished what i had started
                              1st is a two part, finally finished a body i'd been working on, and threw some new shoes on it as well...

2nd, is my new JUMBO SHOES on my other toy, the tires measure 8" bottom to top....

i have a 3rd new one, just didnt feel like taking any pics.
                              Those look pretty sweet. I want to get back into r/c cars, I miss it. Where I live, there is a sand pit that would be sweet to thrash around in with something. My brother has a Jato 3.3, that thing is stupid fast, he also has a Revo that he's not doing anything with. I'd like to get either a Revo or a TMaxx 3.3, the nice thing about those is, most of the parts are RPM and are unbreakable.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                                Anybody have a spare external coil they'd like to sell me? Or dizzy?
                                I have one laying in the garage if you still need it.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                                Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Working...
                                X