Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey have I told you guys I like northern oregon or not?
    I can't remember.

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    And portland blows gage get over it JEEZ lol.
    I would blow portland if it had a dick.
    Last edited by noobcake; 11-22-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
      Hey have I told you guys I like northern oregon or not?
      I can't remember.

I would blow portland if it had a dick.
      you belong there then lol. with all the limp wristed black frame glasses wearing hipsters who live there. buy a fuckin beret and some expensive books you've never read to keep in your new studio apartment lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        you belong there then lol. with all the limp wristed black frame glasses wearing hipsters who live there. buy a fuckin beret and some expensive books you've never read to keep in your new studio apartment lol.
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

actually loling ^

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
          Come to the toy drive
          Parents say I have to get the civic out of here lol. I'm going to try to sell it locally, or you can have it back for the same price if you want it lol.
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

hahah damn zack you funny! gage.. just more there ya ***

how much snow you guys got??
            Its at about 10" here and hasn't let up all day! Im soo sketch to make my 30min drive home @ 6 lol i only have studs on the 14's up front and my slick 17's on the rear!! raked mo fucka plowin with the legend lip

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              Parents say I have to get the civic out of here lol. I'm going to try to sell it locally, or you can have it back for the same price if you want it lol.
              lol nice.

I really fucking hate internal coil dizzy's. That is all.

Comment

No snow in Corvallis yet. My parents are getting hit with snow though.
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Treacherous Times

Dude, the roads are so slick. Im getting my studs mounted tomorrow if i can. Some real idiots out there today. Like they've never experienced a NW winter or something. People spinning out and sliding through stops EVERYWHERE. Common sense doesn't seem to be too common.

Aside from almost getting T-Boned by a soccer mom today, it wasn't all bad. Got sideways a few times (yeah on purpose, so what!) and got to see a corvette in a ditch. Who drives a beast like that on plain rubber in a snow-storm anyways?

As for the snow, i think we're up to 6 or 7 inches so far. And that's at sea level (im on an island). Another dusting over nite and a new system moves in tomorrow. Whoopee

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

yea im south of ya i think lol on the penninsula! shits intense ive been plowing with my front lip whereever i go!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                      yea im south of ya i think lol on the penninsula! shits intense ive been plowing with my front lip whereever i go!
                      Let me know when and where it falls off....i need a coupe lip real bad.

Just playin'

I love the peninsula. It's gorgeous! Too bad forks and 1st, 2nd, 3rd beach are so whore'd out to twilight. That shit gets old after the fifth group of girls goes by wearing Team Edward shirts and giggling at points of interest from the movie...

*uck vampires

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
                        Let me know when and where it falls off....i need a coupe lip real bad.

Just playin'

I love the peninsula. It's gorgeous! Too bad forks and 1st, 2nd, 3rd beach are so whore'd out to twilight. That shit gets old after the fifth group of girls goes by wearing Team Edward shirts and giggling at points of interest from the movie...

*uck vampires
                        faack seriously! I like its beautiful here but the ppl (teens) are just drama whores and everyone knows everyones business lol

Twilight is retardedddd

8 Accords so far:

Comment

faack seriously! I like its beautiful here but the ppl (teens) are just drama whores and everyone knows everyones business lol

Twilight is retardedddd
                          Yeah dude. Fo sho.

Have you been to the Olympic rain forest? Dude it's spectacular.Im a nature freak and so was my Ex. I took her there a while back and had some real good times

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

lol which one.. like the Ho rainforest? by forks or wherever?

8 Accords so far:

Comment

lol which one.. like the Ho rainforest? by forks or wherever?
                              lol duh...
                              I guess it is pretty big...
                              The Ho rainforest was just one of the parks we visited. The ranger's there were total dicks BTW. Idk why, but they wanted to search are car and repeatedly asked if we had any drugs or fire-arms with us. Luckily we declined and they stopped hassling us. We had beer and a BB-gun, which im sure they would have gone ape-shit over...

The one who asked couldn't have been a day over 21. Must have been bored...or itchin' for an arrest. Punk-ass pig

Other than that, our experience on the peninsula was exquisite.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

We don't have much snow over here, just blowing wind and freezing ass temperatures. Last I saw it was -1 with the wind chill. I hate winter!

Comment

Working...
                                X