Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im lookin like for a shell basically if i cant fix this unibody damage shit on my car.. under a G fo sho! would looove a white 4dr ex lol its a pain having this coupe with 2 kids!

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
      well im lookin like for a shell basically if i cant fix this unibody damage shit on my car.. under a G fo sho! would looove a white 4dr ex lol its a pain having this coupe with 2 kids!
      HAve an RN at work that is selling her 92-92 LX White blue interior for $1000

ALL maintenance was done BY HONDA
      She is the Orig. owner
      GHEY CLEAN ASS INTERIOR......

Wonder how long it would take for anyone to see this?
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

5 spd?!?

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Is everyone still alive?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

i am! my cars still down tho after the crash.. should be getting a new front clip tmrw tho!
            starting my wire tuck tonight

8 Accords so far:

Comment

5 spd?!?
              That it is.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Well, took my piss test last Friday. And went bowling the nite before. Some punk stole my phone at the bowling alley. So I went out and picked up 1 of those iPhones. Now I'm able to shit and be on our web page at the same time! Tech noragee kicks ass!!!!! Nice to see the forum is up and going again!

Comment

I'm alive, lol. Since the site has been down I have been working on the Corolla and Jeepster.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                    That it is.
                    a G may be doable for me where would this car be located alex??

8 Accords so far:

Comment

a G may be doable for me where would this car be located alex??
                      Evergreen Hospital. She is an RN Case Manager, she works Monday thru Friday. I will talk to her Thursday when I go back to work.....her husband is trying to push her into a new car so she is looking into an Audi RS or S....

Go figure right?
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

I can't believe that no one is interested in that black 5spd coupe ex in the Kitsap area! It's on craigslist, think they want $1,200 at highest! Has alarm and some desent wheels! Paint and body are very nice. No inside pics thou.

Comment

well i really want a 4 dr while i can keep my coupe decient for the summer time and whatnot considering that 2 kids and a coupe dont mix hahah

but yea alex lemme kno ill shoot ya a txt on thursday if you want

8 Accords so far:

Comment

so are you buying that car?
                            nice. I was going to see if I could pay less. im broke haha

Comment

I came home to take a stinky steamy dump. I'll write back later, I have to wipe my ass!

Comment

Why did you go home to take it? did you forget it there when you left or something? And where are you taking it?

Comment

Working...
                                X