X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha probably not lol

Comment

Oh yah theres some guys on nwaccord who own CBS who want to do a all CB meet we should plan something here soon CB only related....
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

:
        Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
        X2 Yo! We need some updates.

And Joey I have not forgot about those springs!! Next meet I will somehow come up with some monies. Even if I have to rep a street corner for a lil bit
        LMAO you crazy dude! But yesh i still have them in the box, somewhat cleaned up and ready to go, got those energy susp. spring isolators in there as well

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
        Oh yah theres some guys on nwaccord who own CBS who want to do a all CB meet we should plan something here soon CB only related....

I dunnooo man seems like that last NWA meet turned into a CB meet, guess you should been there!

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
          :LMAO you crazy dude! But yesh i still have them in the box, somewhat cleaned up and ready to go, got those energy susp. spring isolators in there as well
          Shweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

:I dunnooo man seems like that last NWA meet turned into a CB meet, guess you should been there!
          Hellz yeah we were representing. I think we had all the other gens outnumbered.

Comment

This shitbox platform is getting too popular time to downgrade a gen to the 3rd gen accord!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Been thinking about it lol. Not too seriously though as in recent days I have been thinking that I really want a CB9 (like I have money lol funny joke). Anyhoo my plan would be to pimp out the sedan and make the wagon my winter beater/hauler of large stuffs and many peoples. Then much farther down the road I want a wheeler and a track car lol. That's not asking for too much right? I was thinking a 3rd gen could make a cool track car, but I really want something rwd. Sooo something more like an E30 because I really like them and have many BMW friends/ E30 owning homes. Just thought I would share my thoughts. Carry on yo

Comment

I want a first Gen so I can wall it with 18" subs and blow the windows out...jk-
                I'm after a cb9 come taxes then ill have coupe 4 door and wagon

On a different note I plan in showing to the nwaccord meet in Feb at sonic. Mabe do a pre meet at the gas station in gorst. If anyone feels like doing a small cruise down 16

Comment

Im down like a clown charlie brown

On another note, go to the members ride section and sort by Rating

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I got all the welding done on the gray one, as soon as my tranny is back in the red one the garage is getting cleaned then three gray one will be back to getting worked on. Got alot of grinding ahead of me. Hoping to have it back for the spring meet.. Got get as much done before march before the lil one is here.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                    Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Im down like a clown charlie brown

On another note, go to the members ride section and sort by Rating
                      Not shure what your talking about LOL but i ranked yours and function's with 5 stars LOL now people will read your threads ha ha

Comment

Mine WAS number 3 after Boost Lee and Aleks, but some1 gave me a low star rating and it dropped

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Well at least your on the first page

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                          Wimp go low or go home haha
                          Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                          Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Mine WAS number 3 after Boost Lee and Aleks, but some1 gave me a low star rating and it dropped
                            Lame faces man. Prolly just some jealous D-bag. I gave ya another 5 stars but you are still at 4

Comment

Hahahaha

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/2803070814.html

"These are studless so they can gain traction on ice instead of floating on top."

Damn I must have really crappy studded tires because I did fine in the ice the other night

Comment

Originally posted by cb_joeyg View Post
                                mine Was Number 3 After Boost Lee And Aleks, But Some1 Gave Me A Low Star Rating And It Dropped
                                ;D lol
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X