Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I get back what my tax preparer said I will, the H will be courting with a 5 speed. I would like to collect parts so I can do it over spring break in 3 weeks. I currently have nothing together. I plan on buying all obnoxious parts to replace with new parts so I don't have to pull anything later as I'm very busy with work, school, and the race car. I'd like to do it for around 1000. Basically I need help finding the best parts possible. Like if anyone knows where to find a good tranny in the NW. I was thinking about ordering most parts form TAS. Also what clutch should I run, I'd like to have something that can handle 300HP well and not be expensive. So any help from those who have done it! Thanks guys. Basically looking for what parts are best cost effective without sacrificing quality. The most this will see in the next year is maybe a 50 shot or a few pounds of boost.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
      So if I get back what my tax preparer said I will, the H will be courting with a 5 speed. I would like to collect parts so I can do it over spring break in 3 weeks. I currently have nothing together. I plan on buying all obnoxious parts to replace with new parts so I don't have to pull anything later as I'm very busy with work, school, and the race car. I'd like to do it for around 1000. Basically I need help finding the best parts possible. Like if anyone knows where to find a good tranny in the NW. I was thinking about ordering most parts form TAS. Also what clutch should I run, I'd like to have something that can handle 300HP well and not be expensive. So any help from those who have done it! Thanks guys. Basically looking for what parts are best cost effective without sacrificing quality. The most this will see in the next year is maybe a 50 shot or a few pounds of boost.
      look up Speedfactory it here in WA.... or KS tuning they do only h and f I believe
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Theres an h22 on CL seattle right now for 900$ bet he'd take 500 cash cuz its no a jdm h22.

Use ACT, exedy, or LUK/Sachs for the clutch as they are all entry lvl priced and of decent quality

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

1000 is going to go by fast if you want the holl swap ur at a grand right therr plus clutchfluids and hope to god there is nothing broken or brakes

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            Theres an h22 on CL seattle right now for 900$ bet he'd take 500 cash cuz its no a jdm h22.

Use ACT, exedy, or LUK/Sachs for the clutch as they are all entry lvl priced and of decent quality
            Already have an H22A under the hood. I was looking at the eBay F1 clutch kits that come with Exedy clutches and Fidanza flywheels. I was also looking at Competition clutch kit and flywheel. I think the local junkyard has 5 speeds for 300-400. Probably won't get it together for 1000 but I'm going to try.
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Im running a conpitition clutch stage 1. Gribs great and feelso like oem. Got it on ebay

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
              Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Today was a good meet so happy my car did not brake this time (knock on wood)

Comment

Originally posted by blazedealh91 View Post
                  Today was a good meet so happy my car did not brake this time (knock on wood)
                  Ha ha mine did! thanks for the bolts and help!

I had a blast yesterday I think this will be a good year for meets! I'm going to try not to miss any.
                  My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Looking at my old photobucket account and found some pictures from the
                    first meet I went to... the elders will know who's cars these are lol...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Thats like '08 ish huh! I only recognize charlies car (snailin91)

8 Accords so far:

Comment

More like '07! Alex's car is in there same with mine and Bryce's.

Comment

Damn. so Im getting a cb...again...
                          http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ctd/2863413004.html
                          or this one:
                          http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/2853734837.html

Comment

Hmmm kinda diggin the gold one. But I hate burgundy interiors lol... although that one is stupid clean. Maybe you can talk them down on the price because of that antenna and broken inside drivers door handle lol.

Edit: Our post counts make me lulz
                            Last edited by RUGER 2.2L; 02-22-2012, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              Is that the best deals you've found? Ive seen a few decent ones prices slightly less

Good to see some of the NW OG's posting again haha

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I think Zack is probably wanting a better platform to start from since the last two werent the best, not saying the silver one was bad just was auto lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X