Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah damn Joey and all of his awesome NW regional moderator powers!! Thinking he can just misspell shit up in hur!!

And damn Steve its TOO not TWO lol

Oh and penguin not pinguin lol. Hehe sorry I haz taken too many english classes

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
      Yeah damn Joey and all of his awesome NW regional moderator powers!! Thinking he can just misspell shit up in hur!!

And damn Steve its TOO not TWO lol

Oh and penguin not pinguin lol. Hehe sorry I haz taken too many english classes
      LOL dang I didn't notice that LOL.... the worst part is my spell check puts in random words lmao....
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
        LOL dang I didn't notice that LOL.... the worst part is my spell check puts in random words lmao....
        Its all good man. I just thought you might want to know since it was in your sig. What spell check do you use? I just use firefox as my browser and it has a pretty bomb diggity spell checker built in. It spell checks as you type

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
          Its all good man. I just thought you might want to know since it was in your sig. What spell check do you use? I just use firefox as my browser and it has a pretty bomb diggity spell checker built in. It spell checks as you type
          Not shure I use something on my phone's android system. Lol

Comment

Ah cool cool.

Comment

Keepin the grammer nazi ways alive eh colin?! YA FACK!

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                Keepin the grammer nazi ways alive eh colin?! YA FACK!
                Grammar.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                  Grammar.
                  Haha epic

And nah Joey I don't really like pointing that ish out. I have just written about a million papers, so I spot the big typos really easily and they make me cringe lol. But alas, I am no grammar expert I just like to give people shit where shit giving is due

Comment

I hate you all

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I hate you all
                      you!

Comment

LOL no you don't.....

Comment

Screw you guys takin my CB and goin HOME!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Screw you guys takin my CB and goin HOME!
                            Need help pushing it??

Haha JK JK, im sorry I just couldn't resist.. ooh it was too perfect. Oh the lolz... Your car is teats Joey Hope you get er runnin good soon

Comment

Your car not running again?

Comment

Had oil on the ignitor!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X