This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
    His MR said something like he was leaving somewhere on Thursday. Another member asked if he wanted to run on Sat but he said he was leaving on Thursday. I haven't heard anything from him and apparently neither have you. I figured he would have at least text one of us to say he was heading up.

I originally planned to fly down on the 12th and drive back with him but his car wasn't running so I don't know.

Yeah i was reading that as well about him leaving thursday. If thats the case we need to plan a mini gathering/meet to welcome him back home.... just a thought.

Id expect most the OG members would come out for it... maybe not?
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      Yeah i was reading that as well about him leaving thursday. If thats the case we need to plan a mini gathering/meet to welcome him back home.... just a thought.

I'll call him tomorrow and find out what he plans on doing. I'm sure we'll figure something out.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i know hes said something about a just OG member meet >_>

that would exclude me because im far from an OG
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

iam

Comment

I'm down. Just tell me when and where. ~_~

Comment

Jose is on his way to Chattanooga, TN then on the way to WA he said he should be here around Sunday.

So, JAnuary meet, start naming dates people. I"ll post a thread when things are more orginized.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

I suppose i have no excuse not to come out eh?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

lol me either but I have a flat tire now and I get really bad gas milage . . . oh well
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                    lol me either but I have a flat tire now and I get really bad gas milage . . . oh well
                    Damn, does ANYTHING go your way?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

Oh man jajaja
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

stfu with the excuses LOL. seriously...bad gas mileage??? gas is cheap, and i know u get better than 15mpg.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

205/40/R17 Kumho ECSTA 711 in the front with Nexen 3000 tires in the rear suck ASS in the snow!

I had to feather the SHIT out of the clutch to get traction.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

205/40/R17 Kumho ECSTA 711 in the front with Nexen 3000 tires in the rear suck ASS in the snow!

I had to feather the SHIT out of the clutch to get traction.
                            175/70/13 toyo spectrums pwn in the snow with the 3 speed auto woot
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

ok, you win.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

ok, you win.
                                my cars always seem to pwn yours somehow LOL. but yeah the beater does get around in the snow pretty well, there are 16+ inches out now. had to pick up some chains.
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X