Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motors in. Just gotta bolt up the exhaust, then we lost one of the castle nuts for the tie rods so gotta get that. Gotta fill the trans and tune it. Should be done before noon.

I gotta go get Esther from Pullman tomorrow and come back to Seattle and drop her off at the airport at 3AM. Tomorrow is gonna suck.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
      Motors in. Just gotta bolt up the exhaust, then we lost one of the castle nuts for the tie rods so gotta get that. Gotta fill the trans and tune it. Should be done before noon.

I gotta go get Esther from Pullman tomorrow and come back to Seattle and drop her off at the airport at 3AM. Tomorrow is gonna suck.
      that castle nut is over by where is radiator was sitting
      i seen it

Comment

damn thats alot of driving I do miss it sometimes though, nice cruise
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
          damn thats alot of driving I do miss it sometimes though, nice cruise
          I hate all the gas money required in nice cruises. It adds up.

Joser sounds like you've got quite a bit to do. Good thing your ass is good at working.

Gage, answer the question!
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

We've been looking but can't find it. We'll look once more in the morning when we can see better. If not, he'll just end up going to the jy and snagging one.

We're getting up EARLY so we can finish it up so we can tune it a bit.

Comment

Whos car is this????

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                Whos car is this????
                his name is alex
                you might know him. he has the red 90/91 sedan with the trunk swap.

Comment

It runs.

No tuning is happening tho. It's idling just fine of the f22b tune. He also has a HUGE exhaust leak in the #3 runner on the header so yeah, can't tune like that. I'll bring back one of the f22 top portions I have laying around see if they will work with the dp.

All he needs now is that castle nut for the tie rod and he will be rolling status again.

Comment

It runs.

No tuning is happening tho. It's idling just fine of the f22b tune. He also has a HUGE exhaust leak in the #3 runner on the header so yeah, can't tune like that. I'll bring back one of the f22 top portions I have laying around see if they will work with the dp.

All he needs now is that castle nut for the tie rod and he will be rolling status again.
                    i dont think a stock f22 header will fit an aftermarket downpipe. i know my megan header didnt fit my stock downpipe.

Comment

I'm not talking about stock. I have 1 dc and one ebay.

Comment

quiet puta

Comment

Alex is swapping?!?!!
                          MOTOR IS DONE?!?!! WHHAAAAA?

Comment

wat motor he swap in

Comment

This is what I'm asking!
                              And nobody is saying things.

Comment

wait.. what? details man, DETAILS!
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X