Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About time you posted that meet up keith lol. But ya im leaving to spokane soon to go to school to do auto body. Who wants to move there with me? lol Its hella cheap over there.

But I got the rx7 driving again and its sittin on some advans and I wanted to make it out to a meet before I leave since I havent been able to for a while now.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
      About time you posted that meet up keith lol.
      lol quiet you.
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        sykart
        in kent area
        its fucking G
        they got new karts and a track at pacific raceways thats G

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          a wrap that has the words HOMO written all over it.
          ROFL thats fuckin hilarious

Comment

Hey fatboy(not not you Eli, Justin), you down for a mini meet down in sykart or something? Would be nice of you to come out and chill with the rest of us.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

joser ur new looks is good but the tires i think need some 205 40 thats just wat i think thou but it still looks good

Comment

Yeah I know. THose are the tires that came with them. I'll get 40's when I can afford them.

Comment

were those the ones ur were gonna sell?

Comment

Yeah. I'm still undecided on them though. I might sell them or trade for different wheels.

Comment

well if u dicide to sell let me know my bother been lookin for some wheel for his lude

Comment

Tell him to buy me new tires for my blades and their his. No cheap tires tho. 205/55/15 BFG g force sports preferably or anything on par.

Comment

btw joser I need to get you guys the title and everything still lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                          New people click here

Comment

[QUOTE=d112crzy;2089186 No cheap tires tho. 205/55/15 BFG g force sports preferably or anything on par.[/QUOTE]

i,ll c wat i can do? but i will lets u c the tires b4 hand to c u like them but i will tell my brother tomorrow when he calls. wat the thread like on those tires right now?

Comment

THey're winter tires. Great for winter, but completely shitty for riding in the summer.

I'd say 40% front and 70% rears. I need to rotate them.

And Kelton, just bring it to the meet. I'll try to be there. If not, give it to whomever else is there.

Comment

So is this shit happening?
                                What day and time is it then?

Comment

Working...
                                X