This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
    How do you guys get around the camras and random smog checks? Id like to go just dont like cali laws lol if i have the cash and can get my girls accord running mabe ill go her car is legal there....
    Greased pockets, ref not caring, friends, family members......... just some ideas.

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    lol Well whats wrong with that i have little to no mods done on my car either!
    But you also have things in the works.......

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    what all else are you gonna do to it!?
    Maybe some music and tint? Other than that this one will stay stock.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

How do you guys get around the camras and random smog checks? Id like to go just dont like cali laws lol if i have the cash and can get my girls accord running mabe ill go her car is legal there....
      uhm, i've never heard of a camera taking pix of my exhaust, headers, engine.. etc.. lol

If ur car is registered in WA and is "legal" in WA no cop is gonna hassle you about BS stuff on the car...
      it's only if you live here.. got CA license plates, driving 1inch off the ground, blowoff valves coming out the ying yang, no hood and "illegal" parts showing .. and ur registration is expired.. then you got problems, haha.
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I wish i could dont have the funds and my car isnt cali legal....ie they have smog camras that pick up if your legal and then send you an ticket then theres the have to have an carb stamp on your exhaust and cold air intakes swaps ect ect are illegal. Sucks id like to go dang green air hippys lol
        Are you on drugs? wtf are you even talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
          uhm, i've never heard of a camera taking pix of my exhaust, headers, engine.. etc.. lol

If ur car is registered in WA and is "legal" in WA no cop is gonna hassle you about BS stuff on the car...
          it's only if you live here.. got CA license plates, driving 1inch off the ground, blowoff valves coming out the ying yang, no hood and "illegal" parts showing .. and ur registration is expired.. then you got problems, haha.
          you gonna got to the meet Danyo?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
            Are you on drugs? wtf are you even talking about?
            Not telling
            and they have smog camras like our red light camras only they mesure your emitions and they have random smog checks. Nvm you dont know what im talking about they do that crap in la. Its all good im not from there i can pull the i dont have an clue what your talking about....
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

i dont have a clue what yourrr talking about! ^^ haha

I wanna goooooo

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

This is what im talking about...http://www.importtuner.com/tech/impp...ood/index.html

Comment

Dunno homies that is a lot of gas and a hotel room. Not sure if I can swing that one.

Comment

Like Thenextazn said, we're legal in washington so that's all that matters. They can't do anything since we're not from cali.

Comment

Not telling
                      and they have smog camras like our red light camras only they mesure your emitions and they have random smog checks. Nvm you dont know what im talking about they do that crap in la. Its all good im not from there i can pull the i dont have an clue what your talking about....
                      Those arent everywhere fool. lol

Comment

H goes in the red wagon today after work.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                        Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Anyone going to Forum Wars next Saturday @ Pacific RaceWay?

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                            I'm planning on going, I believe a few others want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                              Im going if other ppl are but sadly im not doing the cali trip i just spent an ish load on fixing my girls car

Comment

So should we set up a meeting spot for those of us who want to meet up?

Comment

Working...
                                X