Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
      for being prompt?

or were you "skating" again?
      haha yeah
      i was standing in the drivethrough to
      i wasent even in the building

Comment

yeah now I am really registered I just have to pay for my classes some how now . . .
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Fuck cars. I just wanted to get one of my cars semi workign right so I ciould sell it. So I take the bimmer gauge cluster apart and take out the batterys for this service indicator board and then can't find the batteries anywhere. Get some similar ones... doesn't work. Now I have to order them and I wasted my whole day. Fuck this electrical shit. And fuck me for ruining my accord. Fuck this, and I'm leaving for school so I won't be home much and I need to fix this. Fuck.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

lol your school is like 20 mins away from your house stop freaking out . . .

MY RIDE

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
              lol your school is like 20 mins away from your house stop freaking out . . .
              Yeah, but I have no way of getting home but a bus. OR calling my mom. So it's not exactly easy to run back and forth.

Comment

only do it on the weekends then or when you know you ll have alot of free time its not like youre moving 3 hours across the state and such plus the buses around there are much more reliable than down here you have routes running all the fucking time out of uw.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

yeah, it's true. Bus system is legit. It's just a pita. I hate the bus. I'm going to miss having a car so bad. Well I won't miss the frustration, but that's my own doing mostly. grr. yeah, I'm just worried that I'll be busy with this/that and won't find the time to get away for my car.

Comment

youll find time. I will be doing the same going to school and working and not having as much free time as I am used to but I will try to fix my cb if I can get another car first so I have reliable transport to and from school.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Yeah. I'm hoping, I need to fix the BMW, sell the BMW, fix the accord. And try and keep my grades up. And I joined a frat. So I'm going to be pretty busy. Hmm, look for an old ef or 4 door eg. Those are always cheap. 4 door integras and civics no one seems to want...

Comment

Back to the Bitchilism thread now please.

-Chat Nazi
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I can't find a fricking Kosei K1 17" anywhere. All I need is one and I have a complete set. Anybody have one or want to buy 3 of them? lol

Comment

there's a red 3rd gen teggy lower than mine
                            bah!

he thinks he's faster than me too, but i dont know about that
                            he has vtak, y0!
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

why do people like to drive so damn close to my rear bumper!? yes its a roadster...but i dont like to drive it fast ALL the time, back the fuck off!!

OH and yes im gonna get pissed when i brake check you, and you dont give some distance. I will then proceed to give you the bird and turn around and tell you to lay off.

Im not in the wrong here.... so at the next light, when im in the left hand turn lane....DONT tell me to "fuck off, asshole" when you're passing by, taking a free right. i WILL get over and chase ur piece of shit down!

fucker had to run a red light just to get away. FLASH FLASH...enjoy your ticket in the mail dumbass! pussy!
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

LMAO

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Working...
                                X