*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
    Sorry to hear about all the bad luck, hope that's all you have left to replace. That really sucks dude! I would be a little frustrated in your position.

I hope you get everything worked out.

yeah, it gets a little frustrating. especially with the amount of parts i replaced. almost every part under the hood is gonna be new.

i dunno, its just a bad luck streak. there is no turning back now..ive invested so much already.

itll all workout soon....i hope.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Don't go replacing the fuel injectors yet get a fuel scrub and see if it helps, 125 bucks could save you a few hundred.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
        Don't go replacing the fuel injectors yet get a fuel scrub and see if it helps, 125 bucks could save you a few hundred.

lol, the injectors need replacing....period. and its gonna be a 56 dollar fix anyhow through work. and i have someone donating me a set of JDM H22a injectors that are gonna be sent out.

if not i might pick up a set of RC injectors.....
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I"m just saying I've seen a loss of 20+ psi in 30 minutes and seen the problem fixed with a simple fuel scrub, if you didn't have the option of getting injectors at that price, that's what I would be trying first.

On a side note, I need a set of one piecers and fog lights and switch.
          Last edited by tresexohcb; 05-02-2007, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Just sold my other "H". way to fucking cheap.... oh i have not been this pissed about a sale in quite some time....
            Purchess price $398.22
            Sell price $1000.00/ and a set of ugly ass 16'nz
            Pofit a silly ass $600.00 and change. prolly gonna keep the 16'nz for "winter wheels".

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
              Just sold my other "H". way to fucking cheap.... oh i have not been this pissed about a sale in quite some time....
              Purchess price $398.22
              Sell price $1000.00/ and a set of ugly ass 16'nz
              Pofit a silly ass $600.00 and change. prolly gonna keep the 16'nz for "winter wheels".
              1k isnt too bad man. 1200+shipping these days for a lower mileage OBD1 JDM H22 from hmotorsonline, thats for just the long block. dont be too dissapointed. id be pretty happy with that sale.

and u still have an H for urself that u got cheap right??

Comment

rollin my doughnut on account that i have a fat hole in my tire..... damnit

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

yah i still have my OBD1 "H". and its the full conversion as well. the one i sold needed a trans/ ECU and other things.... just wish i woulda got a lil more. but that is the general assumption in life "allways wanting more"....

Comment

So hungover it hurts
                    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

yah i still have my OBD1 "H". and its the full conversion as well. the one i sold needed a trans/ ECU and other things.... just wish i woulda got a lil more. but that is the general assumption in life "allways wanting more"....

You greedy bastard

Comment

so the kid that bought the "H" from me called up this morning. claiming that the engine only read like 30 psi compression on numbers 3-4.... kept wanting free shit to compensate for his loss... just told him " the motor was a good runner from the bone yard. and all sales are final no warente's.... some people just want you to pay for their fuck ups.... not my fault if you cannot install an engine or maybe even hook up the timing belt correctly....

Comment

so the kid that bought the "H" from me called up this morning. claiming that the engine only read like 30 psi compression on numbers 3-4.... kept wanting free shit to compensate for his loss... just told him " the motor was a good runner from the bone yard. and all sales are final no warente's.... some people just want you to pay for their fuck ups.... not my fault if you cannot install an engine or maybe even hook up the timing belt correctly....

tell him that you had to compinsate for the ass ugly rims you got.

Comment

Woot for a 112$ ticket. turned at an intersection that apperentaly had a sign that said 'no turn between bla a.m. and bal p.m.' didnt even see the fucker....

Comment

Someone scratched my front windshield today at work ( 15in. top to bottom ) on the drivers side even. I didn't really WANT to replace my windshield but looks like I'm going to soon.
                              I parked next to one of the MD's Porsche 911 thinking it would be ok, I guess not. I guess it was my turn to be vandalized.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i hope i dont get scammed.....

its the risk i take though....ill hope for the best!

Comment

Working...
                                X