X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sock??????? WTF?
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

WTF?!?!?!?! that is alot of stuff to have in there. I cant believe your car would run.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

yeah you are hella lucky you didn't get that sucked into the manifold man lol
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
          So I'm driving around today thinkin, Hmm. I wonder why my intake makes this turbo type
          whistling noise. And I stop by the local Shuck's and remove my intake pipe.
          I've never removed the intake pipe before. Inside there was a blue shop rag,
          a sock, and a piece of round metal. This round metal was just a big as my throttle body lol. Well needless to say, I can actually drive up hills now. I seriously thought that LX Cb's were just that slow. It would usually take about 18 secs to reach 70 now it takes about
          I think 11 to 14 seconds...HUGE improvement.
          bwahahhaha so random
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
            Good shit.
            btw those pix are fucking HUGE
            yes sry bout that i dont have a photoshop prog =\ so i couldnt resize that cuz it was just straight off my phone

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Got a chip from jose today and popped it in. Still can't go wot but I can mash it farther and it responds. I'm impressed with even this chip though it isn't perfect my car went from not so fun to scary!lol I'm lovin it. Made my day. Not to mention more stuff showed up and my parts are here at the dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                Got a chip from jose today and popped it in. Still can't go wot but I can mash it farther and it responds. I'm impressed with even this chip though it isn't perfect my car went from not so fun to scary!lol I'm lovin it. Made my day. Not to mention more stuff showed up and my parts are here at the dealer.
                very nice brotha...i thought you already had a chipped p06...is this a different chip or different ecu?
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Just a new chip to throw in it. Still not up to 100% potential though. I also went to the dealer today and got my parts and saw sean workin. Then on my way home saw sombody else in a white cb, hella nice. I think hes on here.

Comment

so...

what are these othe rparts you speak of, and what difference in the previous chip, was it tuned by joseR?
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

The chip I gave him at the last meet was only a chip tuned for cruising around town. Boost was not tuned at all.

The chip he has now is the tune from the f22 I tuned a few weeks ago.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

haha, cherry bombs ftw.
                        Oh and I still havn't played with the initial timing atall yet. Maybe I can fix that wot popping because I have no idea where the timing is at now. Either way there is a testntune/grunge drags this sunday. If I can fix the pop I'll be going to see what she runs.

Comment

hmmm

where is that at my friend?
                          pacific raceways in kent.

if so I am so there, i might not race but i will come spectate!
                          Last edited by drummersteve7; 02-14-2008, 12:04 AM.
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Ya. Pacific raceways is having test n tunes on sunday. Highschool drags are on like march 2nd or somthin like that too btw. You should come out.

Comment

pacific raceway

i most likely will and bring the new turbo, we will see the weather and what the deal is, if its shitty do they still have it?

cause I can just roll in my EX. lemme know!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                              X