*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
    Japan is carzy you. Every car here is sick. I have already seen an R34, R32, silvia and the Accord wagons are dope too. Ill post pics after the 2nd or aug

edit: retardation
    Why are you in Japan man?

That's pretty awesome. Going to japan sounds fun.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I made it! Time to get situated before i start work!
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
        I made it! Time to get situated before i start work!
        Congrats on your safe trip!

Time for me to go out in my shop and bang out a NEW custom enclosure for my Kenwood DVC 12. WooT!!
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

This might seem like a weird question, but, how do you guys all know each other so well in the regional forums?

Comment

KINDA HAPPY, kinda disappointed! see media thread. lol
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Im in japan FO THE CARS MAN!. naw its just shits a giggles over here. My buddy asked if i wasnted to got to japan with him. so i said sure. were staying with japanese exchange students that was roommates with my buddy at CWU

as far as the friendship. We all pitched in for josers penis transplant to make it bigger then 3 inches and that brough and that made us really close. no, it was just meets and helping with each othe swaps. you should come out sometime.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                This might seem like a weird question, but, how do you guys all know each other so well in the regional forums?
                We have lots of meets. We talk way too much online, and sometimes Cory likes to get gangbanged.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  We have lots of meets. We talk way too much online, and sometimes Cory likes to get gangbanged.
                  BAHAHAHA!

its mostly from meets. joser likes to bug people online, and drunk dial people.

if you show up to meets, you will get to know us. we all are a good group of people.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    BAHAHAHA!

its mostly from meets. joser likes to bug people online, and drunk dial people.

if you show up to meets, you will get to know us. we all are a good group of people.
                    Speaking of which, when we gonna have another one?

I know it might be awhile but any thoughts?

My 13 yr old is running around with a set of Foil balls that he stole from his brother(8yr old). So now my 8yr. old is running saying " Give me back my balls!"

Sorry I had to share
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      Speaking of which, when we gonna have another one?

I know it might be awhile but any thoughts?

as soon as someone steps up to the plate and organizes another one. its been mentioned a few times in the past couple months but nobody really wants to organize it.

Comment

The figuring out the date is the hardest part. Maybe we should try to hammer out a date and go from there.

Then one of us might be adventuresome and take the lead.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

I'll organize one if I get off free....

It's gona be big too. More of a chill/kick back than anything tho.

I really miss having a big bbq amongst us all.

I know there will be some new people around early august. Maybe we should try for something around then?

Comment

Good point.

Wait for the Judge and then we decide when.

Don't want to count the chicken before they hatch.

EDIT: If it's a BBQ who's gonna bring the JDM Spatula?
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Sean is of course.
                              But I believe they use chop sticks.

Comment

That's pretty cool. Random people meeting together all b/c of a sweet car we all love. haha.

Someone organize a meet. I've never seen a modded cb7 in person.

Curious, any other high schoolers around here?

Comment

Working...
                                X